Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 14:34 - May 11 with 3345 viewsJ2BLUE

Go to withdraw, then under prizeout click view giftcards. Then see what your deal of the day is.

For some people it's showing £25 Sainsburys bonus when you cash out a £5 giftcard.

£10 Just Eat bonus voucher on others when you cash out £10.

Worth a look.

Oh and yes, don't gamble, etc. Take the easy money and don't give them any back.

15/5 16:25 Edit: I can't see it on my accounts, likely because I took the offer the other day, but hearing this MIGHT be back. Worth checking.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 16:25]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 14:50 - May 11 with 3289 viewsitfcjoe

Nice one, just withdrew £10 from BF and got it matched with Sainsburys so £20 voucher.

Nothing in my PP account as is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 14:57 - May 11 with 3268 viewsJ2BLUE

Forgot to say, if an offer is showing and your balance is zero, you can deposit and immediately withdraw.

Minimum deposit £10 but you can get the bonus added to that £10 to avoid temptation to gamble.

Truly impaired.

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 18:42 - May 11 with 3039 viewsthecheek

Thanks for the tip, have always ignored this in the belief it was something you had to buy

£25 Sainsbury voucher now sorted

Is this a one off?
For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:06 - May 12 with 2715 viewsChiangMaiBlue

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 18:42 - May 11 by thecheek

Thanks for the tip, have always ignored this in the belief it was something you had to buy

Is this a one off?

Nice one, £65 Asda vouchers for me from the combined £15 withdrawal from the 2 sites. Only down side is that my closest Asda store is 5,500 miles away but vouchers are valid for 2 years so will keep them in the back pocket. Gonna demolish the cheese and wine aisles on my next visit haha.
For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:33 - May 12 with 2662 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Mine is just showing +8% or something, so if I cash out £20 I can get £21.61 tesco voucher.

Dunno if I'm missing something or just an not eligible / missed the boat?
For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:37 - May 12 with 2648 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:33 - May 12 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Mine is just showing +8% or something, so if I cash out £20 I can get £21.61 tesco voucher.

Dunno if I'm missing something or just an not eligible / missed the boat?

Sorry mate, it was yesterday's deal of the day.

Truly impaired.

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:38 - May 12 with 2642 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 18:42 - May 11 by thecheek

Is this a one off?

Not sure to be honest. Some of the vouchers always have decent boosts on them. I'm sure they will do something like this again but no idea when.

Truly impaired.

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:42 - May 12 with 2625 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account (no gambling required) on 16:37 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Sorry mate, it was yesterday's deal of the day.

Ha no worries mate, good spot anyway. That'll teach me for logging off TWTD.
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 16:25 - May 15 with 2355 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 16:32 - May 15 with 2331 viewsRyorry

Cheers, did it on bf, withdrew £10 for Sains voucher. Didn't appear to work at first as didn't get email (supposed to arrive within 2 mins) & my tenner was returned to my wallet.

However, 24 hrs later email did arrive, the tenner had been re-taken from my bf wallet, & I now have a £20 Sains voucher awaiting my use (valid for online shopping for 2 yrs).

Thanks muchly! 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 16:35 - May 15 with 2319 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 16:32 - May 15 by Ryorry

Cheers, did it on bf, withdrew £10 for Sains voucher. Didn't appear to work at first as didn't get email (supposed to arrive within 2 mins) & my tenner was returned to my wallet.

However, 24 hrs later email did arrive, the tenner had been re-taken from my bf wallet, & I now have a £20 Sains voucher awaiting my use (valid for online shopping for 2 yrs).

Thanks muchly! 👍

Good point, ignore the 2 mins thing, They are sometimes taking hours

Truly impaired.

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 20:11 - May 15 with 2215 viewsHARRY10

For anyone with a Paddy Power/Betfair account - MIGHT be back 15/5 on 16:35 - May 15 by J2BLUE

Good point, ignore the 2 mins thing, They are sometimes taking hours

£15 the better (Asda)

big ta
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024