Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney 14:41 - May 11 with 1695 viewsIllinoisblue

Quite the contest. Reading some of the court reporting is amazing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 14:46 - May 11 with 1657 viewsgtsb1966

Nothing personal but I couldn't give a **** about those two. Why the media have to report it like its some world story I'll never know. I turn over when shoite like that comes on the news.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 14:51 - May 11 with 1626 viewsIllinoisblue

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 14:46 - May 11 by gtsb1966

Nothing personal but I couldn't give a **** about those two. Why the media have to report it like its some world story I'll never know. I turn over when shoite like that comes on the news.

If nothing else it’s another reminder that The Sun should be shut down.

62 - 78 - 81

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:02 - May 11 with 1561 viewsPendejo

I'm not fully up-to-date on this matter, however, how does Mrs R know it, for sure, it was Mrs V and not another newspaper doing a spot of hacking?

One of my Chauffeurs years ago worked for one of G brothers, something hit the press which could "only" be the au pair or the Chauffeur so they sacked them both... and then, years later, the phone hacking issue surfaced...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:27 - May 11 with 1462 viewsIllinoisblue

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:02 - May 11 by Pendejo

I'm not fully up-to-date on this matter, however, how does Mrs R know it, for sure, it was Mrs V and not another newspaper doing a spot of hacking?

One of my Chauffeurs years ago worked for one of G brothers, something hit the press which could "only" be the au pair or the Chauffeur so they sacked them both... and then, years later, the phone hacking issue surfaced...

Vardy admitted to trying to leak one story so doesn’t seem a stretch to think she may have done it more than once.

Some of the WAGs are out of control, caught up in a web of social media gossip and fluff.

Some tabloids are devious, law-breaking, phone-hacking scum.

Both are likely true.

62 - 78 - 81

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:37 - May 11 with 1406 viewsblueasfook

Vardy is from Norwich. Just putting that out there...

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:37 - May 11 with 1410 viewswkj

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:27 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Vardy admitted to trying to leak one story so doesn’t seem a stretch to think she may have done it more than once.

Some of the WAGs are out of control, caught up in a web of social media gossip and fluff.

Some tabloids are devious, law-breaking, phone-hacking scum.

Both are likely true.

I wouldn't say out of control exactly. What do you expect someone to do who devoted their lives to the walking embodiment of a very rich and famous fence post with an infidelity problem.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:42 - May 11 with 1393 viewsVeggie

Spoilt brats the lot of them. No doubt it costs both parties several million quid. What a waste - could have gone to charity.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:45 - May 11 with 1376 viewswkj

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:42 - May 11 by Veggie

Spoilt brats the lot of them. No doubt it costs both parties several million quid. What a waste - could have gone to charity.

I bet you the increase in social media engagements has paid for it. This could well set them both up financially too, as the post case TV interest will be high. 2024's must watch Christmas Special will be when they both get together and hug it out... it writes itself

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:08 - May 11 with 1304 viewsArnieM

Much more important things going on in REAL life, than following those two pampered dogs!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:15 - May 11 with 1282 viewstextbackup

read about 5 lines of the situation and wanted to jump off a bridge for them.

waste of time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:17 - May 11 with 1266 viewsVeggie

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 15:45 - May 11 by wkj

I bet you the increase in social media engagements has paid for it. This could well set them both up financially too, as the post case TV interest will be high. 2024's must watch Christmas Special will be when they both get together and hug it out... it writes itself

Oh god you’re right. There’s bound to be a Netflix real life documentary about the Vardys and/or the Rooneys as we speak. God modern life is rubbish sometimes.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 16:18]
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:17 - May 11 with 1264 viewssolemio

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:08 - May 11 by ArnieM

Much more important things going on in REAL life, than following those two pampered dogs!

A female dog is a ?
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:28 - May 11 with 1236 viewsitfcjoe

Heard a few weeks back that Rooney will lose, but in doing so Vardy will have to make herself look such an idiot in winning that it's worth it.

Vardy accidentally wiped her computer, deleted her WhatsApp (and the back up) and her assistant dropped her phone of a boat into the North Sea - all within a few weeks of having been asked by police to supply them.

Colleen will come out of this poorer but looking much better

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:31 - May 11 with 1209 viewsVeggie

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:28 - May 11 by itfcjoe

Heard a few weeks back that Rooney will lose, but in doing so Vardy will have to make herself look such an idiot in winning that it's worth it.

Vardy accidentally wiped her computer, deleted her WhatsApp (and the back up) and her assistant dropped her phone of a boat into the North Sea - all within a few weeks of having been asked by police to supply them.

Colleen will come out of this poorer but looking much better

Does she get a free facelift?
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 16:31 - May 11 with 1206 viewsChrisd

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 14:46 - May 11 by gtsb1966

The problem is there's a market for it, I blame modern society for this clambering for 'celebrity' BS, but I'm firmly in your camp gtsb. Have an uppie!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:03 - May 11 with 1140 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Two self-important attention seekers.

All pretty trivial stuff at a time Putin has his bloated fingers hovering over the red button!
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:26 - May 11 with 1087 viewslowhouseblue

i bet the lawyers can't believe their luck.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:34 - May 11 with 1040 viewsMattinLondon

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:26 - May 11 by lowhouseblue

i bet the lawyers can't believe their luck.

And then, out of earshot of the pair of them the lawyers will have a proper laugh at them at their expense…literally at their expense.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:44 - May 11 with 1000 viewsKeno

they wouldn't me my fantasy pairing for a threesome, thats for sure

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:45 - May 11 with 996 viewsstopmoaning

Lady is pushing it.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:46 - May 11 with 993 viewsMattinLondon

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:03 - May 11 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Two self-important attention seekers.

All pretty trivial stuff at a time Putin has his bloated fingers hovering over the red button!

Most things are trivial compared to nuclear devastation- but it’s the trivial things that keep people going - not necessarily this story but if people only concentrated on the important stuff then there will be no lighthearted stuff to dilute it with.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 18:00 - May 11 with 961 viewswkj

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 17:46 - May 11 by MattinLondon

Most things are trivial compared to nuclear devastation- but it’s the trivial things that keep people going - not necessarily this story but if people only concentrated on the important stuff then there will be no lighthearted stuff to dilute it with.

Exactly.

When the world is worried about a war using nuclear grade weapons, it is nice to distract one's self with a war between two nuclear grade weapons.

Crybaby

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 18:16 - May 11 with 907 viewsMattinLondon

Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 18:00 - May 11 by wkj

Exactly.

When the world is worried about a war using nuclear grade weapons, it is nice to distract one's self with a war between two nuclear grade weapons.

I wouldn’t say that they were nuclear grade weapons - a royal divorce or a A-list Hollywood spat is more nuclear level. The pair of them are more like non-lethal pepper spray sort of weapons.
Lady Vardy vs Lady Rooney on 18:18 - May 11 with 897 viewsMullet

The only good thing about it is the dubbing of it was the "Wagatha Christie trial"

All else is vanity and inanity innit. The fact that this sort of thing can go higher than magistrates court because they are very rich, detached from reality and arrogant is the worst part.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024