Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Washington 15:47 - May 11 with 1626 viewscressi

Let go never knew only 29 seems to have been around years
Conor Washington on 15:49 - May 11 with 1620 viewsSTYG

Again, living in the Evans era, assuming you're suggesting he could be a target.

Back to back 11 goal seasons in League One. Norwood levels.

Think bigger :)
Conor Washington on 15:51 - May 11 with 1594 viewsgtsb1966

Conor Washington on 15:49 - May 11 by STYG

Again, living in the Evans era, assuming you're suggesting he could be a target.

Back to back 11 goal seasons in League One. Norwood levels.

Think bigger :)

Think bigger eh.....Ade Akinfenwa. Now he IS big.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 15:54]
Conor Washington on 15:52 - May 11 with 1589 viewsSTYG

Conor Washington on 15:51 - May 11 by gtsb1966

Think bigger eh.....Ade Akinfenwa. Now he IS big.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 15:54]

That's more like it. We can tempt him out of retirement and appoint him morale officer.
Conor Washington on 16:00 - May 11 with 1512 viewscressi

Conor Washington on 15:52 - May 11 by STYG

That's more like it. We can tempt him out of retirement and appoint him morale officer.

No never mentioned us been interested saying I believed has was older and he had been released
Conor Washington on 23:48 - May 11 with 1118 viewsBigCommon

I know we were below par at their place, 0-2.. But he terrorised us that night.... He's not a goal machine, but knows how to unsettle a defence.... I don't think he's 100% right for us. Given the "young, hungry" KM comments on recruitment... But he could deffo do a job in this league for someone..
Conor Washington on 03:51 - May 12 with 1018 viewsbournemouthblue

Always struck me as someone who would chase a plastic bag all day if he was instructed to

Doesn't get as many goals as he should but I would expect him to put in a shift

As people say, probably a target we could maybe have been looking at 5 years ago

But someone you have heard of and is either far worse or better than you expect, who knows

I wasn't expecting much out of Waghorn who turned out to be a gem

League One isn't that good, we have demonstrated that with just how wasteful we are on chances

Players seem to need about five shots before they convert at this level, if we can find some athletes who work hard and are good in the area, mobile and able to finish the odd chance, we'll do better than last season

I'm still pretty annoyed by the Tyreece Simpson debacle, he seems to have the raw ingredients to be a handful at this level

He maybe being poorly advised or perhaps he is correct in wanting away, having tasted some success at Swindon, who knows
[Post edited 12 May 2022 3:52]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Conor Washington on 08:33 - May 12 with 778 viewsChurchman

Conor Washington on 03:51 - May 12 by bournemouthblue

Always struck me as someone who would chase a plastic bag all day if he was instructed to

Doesn't get as many goals as he should but I would expect him to put in a shift

As people say, probably a target we could maybe have been looking at 5 years ago

But someone you have heard of and is either far worse or better than you expect, who knows

I wasn't expecting much out of Waghorn who turned out to be a gem

League One isn't that good, we have demonstrated that with just how wasteful we are on chances

Players seem to need about five shots before they convert at this level, if we can find some athletes who work hard and are good in the area, mobile and able to finish the odd chance, we'll do better than last season

I'm still pretty annoyed by the Tyreece Simpson debacle, he seems to have the raw ingredients to be a handful at this level

He maybe being poorly advised or perhaps he is correct in wanting away, having tasted some success at Swindon, who knows
[Post edited 12 May 2022 3:52]

If we want a paper bag chaser that puts in a shift, we may as well have given Norwood another year. We need at least one player that can score a goal.

I worked with a QPR season ticket holder a few years ago. Conor Washington is a name that stands out from our football chats. He reckoned at the time he was awful in every way, including the effort he put in sometimes.

He’s a no from me. Hopefully we can do better than a soon to be 30 journeyman who has banged in a paltry 36 goals in 193 appearances over 6 seasons.
Conor Washington on 12:01 - May 12 with 646 viewsbracknell_blue

Conor Washington on 23:48 - May 11 by BigCommon

I know we were below par at their place, 0-2.. But he terrorised us that night.... He's not a goal machine, but knows how to unsettle a defence.... I don't think he's 100% right for us. Given the "young, hungry" KM comments on recruitment... But he could deffo do a job in this league for someone..

Yes, but at PR I didn't even realise he was on the pitch until he was announced as being substituted.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024