Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. 20:02 - May 11 with 1582 viewsScuzzer

Dear oh dear...dirty Leeds.

Established 1968

Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:11 - May 11 with 1514 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now singing you fat bustard to a fan receiving medical help

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:15 - May 11 with 1487 viewsRegencyBlue

Leeds reverting to type on and off the pitch!
Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:29 - May 11 with 1425 viewsChurchman

Their fans have always been some of the worst.

The odd thing is that I like Yorkshire, like Leeds and I’ve always got on well with Yorkshire people. Leeds Utd supporters - awful.
Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:33 - May 11 with 1398 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Scum, sub-human scum.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 20:33]
Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:29 - May 12 with 808 viewsLeeds_Blue

Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:29 - May 11 by Churchman

The odd thing is that I like Yorkshire, like Leeds and I’ve always got on well with Yorkshire people. Leeds Utd supporters - awful.

Couldn’t agree more, the most self entitled fans out there … and I’m friends with many. It makes for a long, long day.
Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:50 - May 12 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve recently found myself looking out for the Burnley results, let’s put it that way. And not because I’m thinking of investing in their vibrant and desirable housing market.

Looks like Everton are going to survive doesn’t it? A bit of a shame in a way as it’d create more drama if a bigger club went down.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 08:33 - May 13 with 530 viewsGlasgowBlue

Leeds fans...they're a bit special arnt they. on 20:29 - May 11 by Churchman

Not the brightest either.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024