Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) 20:49 - May 11 with 7250 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:51 - May 11 with 5964 viewsVeggie

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:52 - May 11 with 5902 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:51 - May 11 by Veggie

Erm. Isn't that the same site that said Morsy was going to national league...

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:52 - May 11 with 5922 viewsunstableblue

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:51 - May 11 by Veggie

yes thats the tweet

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:54 - May 11 with 5895 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If we sing him and he is even half as good as a striker we signed from Plymouth a few decades ago, then we will have done well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:57 - May 11 with 5848 viewsITFC_Josh

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:52 - May 11 by FrimleyBlue

No different account, but EFL Hub is still very unreliable so there won’t be any truth in it unfortunately
Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:00 - May 11 with 5811 viewsportmanpensioner

He’s West Brom bound for £3m apparently
Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:00 - May 11 with 5799 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:52 - May 11 by unstableblue

yes thats the tweet

Yet you saw fit to repeat the cr@ that account comes out with?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:01 - May 11 with 5794 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:54 - May 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

If we sing him and he is even half as good as a striker we signed from Plymouth a few decades ago, then we will have done well.

Any particular song?

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:01 - May 11 with 5789 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:52 - May 11 by FrimleyBlue

No that was a definite parody account, EFL Hub is just as bad.

COYB

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 22:15 - May 11 with 5261 viewsITFC_Jenx

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:00 - May 11 by portmanpensioner

£3m for a L1 player out of contract next year? That would be some work from the club to get that.
Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 23:05 - May 11 with 4986 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Stabers, you're better than this.

Stick to being the Thinking Man's Frimmers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 01:27 - May 12 with 4728 viewsKropotkin123

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 21:00 - May 11 by portmanpensioner

A bit flash for us at that price I believe.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 07:07 - May 12 with 4402 viewsKeno

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 01:27 - May 12 by Kropotkin123

We need to be more focused

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 07:26 - May 12 with 4333 viewsunstableblue

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 23:05 - May 11 by BlueBadger

Oh Stabers, you're better than this.

Stick to being the Thinking Man's Frimmers.

I’m on the Tube, I see a Twitter story on an Ipswich transfer that looks interesting, so I quickly chuck it on TWTD to share…

Talk about over reaction!

BB just relax my dear boy, deep breaths

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 07:41 - May 12 with 4260 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 20:54 - May 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

We’ve not even signed him yet and you’re thinking about songs for him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:20 - May 12 with 4131 viewsGavTWTD

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 01:27 - May 12 by Kropotkin123

I heard he was off to Lens

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:28 - May 12 with 4088 viewsDubtractor

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 07:07 - May 12 by Keno

We need to be more focused

I'd want a player with exposure to football at a higher level for that price.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:57 - May 12 with 3975 viewsKeno

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:28 - May 12 by Dubtractor

I'd want a player with exposure to football at a higher level for that price.

people are being far too negative, lets just see how this develops

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:59 - May 12 with 3973 viewshype313

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:57 - May 12 by Keno

people are being far too negative, lets just see how this develops

Jeez, everyone's so snappy this morning.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:00 - May 12 with 3968 viewshype313

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 07:41 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

We’ve not even signed him yet and you’re thinking about songs for him.

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:06 - May 12 with 3935 viewsKeno

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 08:59 - May 12 by hype313

Jeez, everyone's so snappy this morning.

My main concern is his health situation, I hear he suffers from severe polaroids

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:08 - May 12 with 3932 viewshype313

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:06 - May 12 by Keno

My main concern is his health situation, I hear he suffers from severe polaroids

Well, lets hope he doesn't do his medical over Zoom.
[Post edited 12 May 2022 9:08]

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:09 - May 12 with 3925 viewstractordownsouth

The next Rory Fallon

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:10 - May 12 with 3918 viewsDinDjarin

Just a flash in the pan. Probably take too long to click with our squad.
Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:12 - May 12 with 3910 viewstractordownsouth

Ipswich preparing offer to sign Plymouth's Panutche Camara (n/t) on 09:10 - May 12 by DinDjarin

Just a flash in the pan. Probably take too long to click with our squad.

I disagree, he'd be a great capture

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024