Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) 17:30 - May 12 with 1017 viewsellaandred

Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 18:26 - May 12 with 897 viewsMattinLondon

I suppose so close after Joey Barton they opted for someone with less of an explosive personality.
Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 19:08 - May 12 with 815 viewscressi

Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 18:26 - May 12 by MattinLondon

I suppose so close after Joey Barton they opted for someone with less of an explosive personality.

Matting
You took the words right out of my mouth
Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 19:22 - May 12 with 785 viewsellaandred

Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 18:26 - May 12 by MattinLondon

Could be interesting when they meet next season !
Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 19:34 - May 12 with 754 viewsBlueNomad

I think he will be a successful manager
Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 19:50 - May 12 with 710 viewsDarth_Koont

As a Hibs and Scotland fan, Scott Brown will always have a fond place in my heart. But he’s a bit of a psycho too.

Think the Celtic captaincy matured him greatly but not sure how that will translate to League One and a team like Fleetwood.

Good luck to him – except against us.

Pronouns: He/Him

Scott Brown appointed as manager of Fleetwood Town (n/t) on 19:51 - May 12 with 704 viewsJ2BLUE

Bizarre appointment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024