Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Letter to my Tory MP…… 20:57 - May 12 with 684 viewsBlueNomad

I sent this to my Tory MP exactly a month ago. Guess what - I have not received a reply!

Dear Ms Churchill,

I am disgusted, but not surprised to hear the news that both the Prime Minister and the Chancellor have now been fined for breaking Covid laws at parties in Downing Street. I am not surprised because it has been obvious for a long time that laws had been broken - despite the PM's repeated statements to the contrary.

As your constituent, I ask you to immediately call for Parliament to be recalled and to support a vote of no confidence in this Prime Minister in the Commons. Please also submit your letter of no confidence in your leader to the Chair of the 1922 Committee.

I followed the rules throughout the pandemic. Everyone - my family, my friends, my neighbours - followed the rules, putting our lives on hold, missing out on big life events and even losing the chance to say goodbye to loved ones. All while those who made the laws broke them repeatedly.

Lawbreakers can't be lawmakers. Johnson is the first sitting Prime Minister to have been found to have broken the law.

I urge you to consider my request, on behalf of all of us who followed the law and all those who lost their lives in the pandemic.

Yours,
Letter to my Tory MP…… on 21:03 - May 12 with 637 viewsPlums

I also emailed mine at the same time. No reply.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Letter to my Tory MP…… on 21:06 - May 12 with 620 viewsBlueNomad

Letter to my Tory MP…… on 21:03 - May 12 by Plums

I also emailed mine at the same time. No reply.

They are obliged to respond. I know they all send replies supplied by HQ but they can’t even be bothered to do that anymore.
Letter to my Tory MP…… on 21:28 - May 12 with 559 viewsjeera

There's a rally on Sunday for those who may wish/can attend:

https://www.stoptherot.uk/?utm_campaign=50_more_fines_catherine_mayer&utm_me

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024