Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD 19:42 - May 13 with 1289 viewsElderGrizzly

All about the cheese…
Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 19:55 - May 13 with 1231 viewsNthQldITFC

Boris Johnson on Tory culture: 'You spend an awful lot of time making a mess of things, getting muddled, talking very slowly to the gullible, hacking off chunks of other people's money, then wa*king very slowly all over the decent people of this country, knowing perfectly well what it is that you're doing...'

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 20:07 - May 13 with 1200 viewsEwan_Oozami

This is how stupid they think we are....

"Jacob Rees-Mogg today warned that unions insisting on home-working risked driving employers to consider ‘off-shoring’ work abroad."

I can't even begin to explain the ridiculousness of that comment given the history of IT over the past 25 years....

I really do think they just say these things to "wind up the libs"...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 20:16 - May 13 with 1163 viewsMattinLondon

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 19:55 - May 13 by NthQldITFC

Boris Johnson on Tory culture: 'You spend an awful lot of time making a mess of things, getting muddled, talking very slowly to the gullible, hacking off chunks of other people's money, then wa*king very slowly all over the decent people of this country, knowing perfectly well what it is that you're doing...'

I take issue with your ill thought out comments - then wa*king very slowly all over the decent people of this country.

He’s not wa*king but quite clearly sh*ting over them instead.
Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 20:42 - May 13 with 1088 viewsjontysnut

What the hell is a small piece of cheese?
Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 21:42 - May 13 with 1013 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 20:42 - May 13 by jontysnut

What the hell is a small piece of cheese?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 21:51 - May 13 with 989 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 21:42 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

To be fair, the image of Boris having forgotten what he was doing so easily is easy to conjure up.

Why would the same not apply to any time he does anything at work or at home? Or do they not have the capacity to have cheese at work? Just non-cheese parties?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 00:02 - May 14 with 883 viewsEireannach_gorm

All these megalomaniacs think alike.

https://news.yahoo.com/elon-musk-says-americans-trying-152047925.html
Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 00:52 - May 14 with 849 viewsHARRY10

Boris Johnson trying to win over TWTD on 20:07 - May 13 by Ewan_Oozami

This is how stupid they think we are....

"Jacob Rees-Mogg today warned that unions insisting on home-working risked driving employers to consider ‘off-shoring’ work abroad."

I can't even begin to explain the ridiculousness of that comment given the history of IT over the past 25 years....

I really do think they just say these things to "wind up the libs"...

No, he really is that stupid. An MP destined to pas his time on the backbenchers, he was thrust into a job by the bloated gutbicket who saw in him someone even more dim than himself - a job in Parliament rather akin to a milk monitor.

And it wasn't long before he managed to fck that up over Owen Paterson, and not long after a new post was created - minister for finding out the benefits of brexit. Six months, nothing.

Despite the affected voice he is straight out od the Tim Nice But Dim mould. Only there is nothing nice about this odious cretin. Have a read of his ignorant and ill informed comments on the Grenfell Fire

How the fck do people a dozen or more stories up 'leave' - by the stairs ?

That are completely smoke free ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024