Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton and Huddersfield look very well coached team and technical teams 20:52 - May 13 with 448 viewsunstableblue

.. excellent close control and passing throughout the players, great movement and shape.

Incredible pace to the passing.

Its all being played at a great tempo and energy. Brilliant stuff.

Nathan Jones does impress me in interview, progressive as well as passionate, direct. Talks a lot about alignment across the club. Has built a very strong, and large first team coaching/analysis set-up. Don't know a lot about Corberan.

Isn't it great to know that we have a similarly modern and progressive manager with loads of potential in the building? so hope we succeed next season and McKenna can put himself against these types of managers

COYB.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Luton and Huddersfield look very well coached team and technical teams on 21:09 - May 13 with 417 viewsjayessess

Fair play to Jones, I think some of our managers would've struggled to finish top 6 in League One with this lineup.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Luton and Huddersfield look very well coached team and technical teams on 21:11 - May 13 with 414 viewsunstableblue

Luton and Huddersfield look very well coached team and technical teams on 21:09 - May 13 by jayessess

Fair play to Jones, I think some of our managers would've struggled to finish top 6 in League One with this lineup.

What's striking me is the tempo and pace of passing... I know its a play-off semi.. but think we have some way to go to match this level

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024