Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Noble retiring 10:24 - May 14 with 1382 viewsHipsterectomy

We’ll always be his favourite club that he’s played for

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Mark Noble retiring on 11:45 - May 14 with 1237 viewsChurchman

I worked with somebody in 2004 who knew Mark Noble and his family well. He reckoned he was a great bloke and dedicated to his football.

I thought he was a smashing player and if ours and West Ham’s fates had been reversed, I’d love to have seen him here permanently.
Mark Noble retiring on 12:23 - May 14 with 1092 viewsdavblue

Mark Noble retiring on 11:45 - May 14 by Churchman

I worked with somebody in 2004 who knew Mark Noble and his family well. He reckoned he was a great bloke and dedicated to his football.

I thought he was a smashing player and if ours and West Ham’s fates had been reversed, I’d love to have seen him here permanently.

Wasn’t there a few rumours that we had done a deal for him?

Then West Ham had a few injuries and he got called back and the rest is history.
Mark Noble retiring on 12:23 - May 14 with 1086 viewsitfc_bucks

Mark Noble retiring on 11:45 - May 14 by Churchman

Wildly underrated player.

Thoroughly nice bloke, by all accounts too.
Mark Noble retiring on 13:16 - May 14 with 948 viewsjudespiveyg

Mark Noble retiring on 12:23 - May 14 by itfc_bucks

Remember a friendly a few years back, 2-1 I think Ellis Harrison scored. Our midfield of Downes, Nydam and Dozzell was all over Obiang, Wilshere and Kouyate. Noble came on at half and completely changed the game, really smart player cultivated from years of experience.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Mark Noble retiring on 14:53 - May 14 with 782 viewsMattinLondon

Mark Noble retiring on 12:23 - May 14 by davblue

Wasn’t there a few rumours that we had done a deal for him?

Then West Ham had a few injuries and he got called back and the rest is history.

Didn’t they sack their then manager whilst he was on loan here? then he went back and became a regular under their next manager.

Jim nearly brought him, nearly brought Coleman before he went to Everton as well as the Latin American who went to Celtic.
Mark Noble retiring on 15:24 - May 14 with 736 viewsdavblue

Mark Noble retiring on 14:53 - May 14 by MattinLondon

Didn’t they sack their then manager whilst he was on loan here? then he went back and became a regular under their next manager.

Jim nearly brought him, nearly brought Coleman before he went to Everton as well as the Latin American who went to Celtic.

Maybe mate, I thought it was Pardew but it was long time ago!
Mark Noble retiring on 15:26 - May 14 with 733 viewsBobsthename

You obviously haven’t a clue about the man he is claret and blue through and through West Ham.
Mark Noble retiring on 15:32 - May 14 with 708 viewsdavblue

Mark Noble retiring on 12:23 - May 14 by itfc_bucks

One of my brothers friends was at West Ham with him in the youth team. He was told to watch how he plays, that was the advice to all of the kids.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Noble retiring on 15:39 - May 14 with 692 viewsWhos_blue

Mark Noble retiring on 15:26 - May 14 by Bobsthename

You obviously haven’t a clue about the man he is claret and blue through and through West Ham.

This is true. A proper old school club legend for them.
He is always the last out of the changing rooms, home and away, and ensures they are left clean and tidy.
A rare throwback to different times.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Mark Noble retiring on 16:05 - May 14 with 663 viewsKropotkin123

Mark Noble retiring on 15:26 - May 14 by Bobsthename

Thought that was the premise of the original statement/joke.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024