Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After this season’s play-offs are complete 12:04 - May 14 with 745 viewsIllinoisblue

Will there be any change to that list of clubs that have never played at the new Wembley? As I recall it’s a somewhat small list. Be nice if we could one day get off the list.

This was sparked by seeing some Chelsea fan on twitter saying today’s Cup Final will be the 35th time he’s seen Chelsea at Wembley. 35 times!!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 13:24 - May 14 with 635 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am sure some Tottenham fans will be able to rival that, too!

The experience of your team appearing at Wembley is not as special as it once was for some of those teams.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 13:50 - May 14 with 592 viewsJ2BLUE

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 13:24 - May 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

The experience of your team appearing at Wembley is not as special as it once was for some of those teams.

Edit: misread
[Post edited 14 May 2022 13:54]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 13:50 - May 14 with 591 viewsJ2BLUE

Edit: No idea how I double posted either...
[Post edited 14 May 2022 13:54]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 14:41 - May 14 with 531 viewstractordownsouth

Forest and Port Vale have never been and they're both in the Play Offs.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 15:40 - May 14 with 468 viewsTractorFrog

Surely supporting a boring team like Chelsea or Tottenham that wins all the time means very little that can happen can really feel that special. Much better to support Ipswich Town.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 15:46 - May 14 with 462 viewsSteve_M

After this season’s play-offs are complete on 14:41 - May 14 by tractordownsouth

Forest and Port Vale have never been and they're both in the Play Offs.

I think that the last time Forest played at Wembley was the day Gazza fecked his knee up. Can’t remember Port Vale being in a play-off final in the 90s either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024