Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Brentford 17:36 - May 15 with 795 viewsRadlett_blue

Very soft penalty IMO. Richarlison is a master cheat. Huge pressure on the ref with a passionate home crowd, especially after sending off an Everton player. I expect a Brentford sending off if they exert much pressure. Everton are almost certainly going to stay up, but a very unlikeable club with some very grumpy supporters.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Everton v Brentford on 17:42 - May 15 with 756 viewsChurchman

I have always had an irrational dislike for Everton. Still do even with the name change to ‘Frank Lampard’s Everton’. I thought the penalty was soft and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the ref evened up the numbers. Looks weak to me.
Everton v Brentford on 17:48 - May 15 with 734 viewsDennyx4

Very soft penalty, Everton have been getting a few soft ones recently. One of the two penalties at Burnley was very soft too (The Gordon one).
Everton v Brentford on 17:57 - May 15 with 694 viewsBasuco

2 - 3 Go Brentford.
Everton v Brentford on 17:58 - May 15 with 687 viewsChurchman

3-2 Brentford. Scousers aren’t looking happy. Oh well.
Everton v Brentford on 18:26 - May 15 with 618 viewsChurchman

Everton down to 9. Rondon trots on. Double foot challenge, boom, straight red and off on his holidays. Bad luck Frank.

Pickford - I know he’s a good reflex stopper, but it’s clear his defenders don’t trust him. Tbh I can understand why. He’s always got a mistake in him and has the air of a headless chicken. Let’s stick with Walton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024