Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old pro's 15:46 - May 16 with 721 viewsSharkey

I see Kevin Lisbie is still playing (for VCD Athletic, Isthmian League South East). At 43, is he the oldest ex-Town player still playing 'pyramid' football?

(Have to say, I love the enthusiasm for the game. )
Old pro's on 16:06 - May 16 with 656 viewsBlueBadger

Would have been nice if Lisbie could have mustered that level of enthusiasm when he was here....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Old pro's on 16:12 - May 16 with 634 viewsParsley

Is Carlos Edwards still going? Similar age I think
Old pro's on 16:22 - May 16 with 585 viewsWeWereZombies

Old pro's on 16:12 - May 16 by Parsley

Is Carlos Edwards still going? Similar age I think

Wikipedia say that he is a former professional footballer and plays for Bury Town:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Edwards

At first blush I smirked and thought 'so he is still getting paid but no one considers he is a footballer' but I think this means that Edwards is still playing football but not being paid i.e. he is no longer professional.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Old pro's on 17:32 - May 16 with 508 viewsSweetman

Old pro's on 16:22 - May 16 by WeWereZombies

Wikipedia say that he is a former professional footballer and plays for Bury Town:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Edwards

At first blush I smirked and thought 'so he is still getting paid but no one considers he is a footballer' but I think this means that Edwards is still playing football but not being paid i.e. he is no longer professional.

He does a job for us at right back for Bury. Looks like he's moving more into the coaching side of things next year.

Has the Puma Pathway for young footballers set up with Alan Lee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024