Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? 16:04 - May 16 with 2952 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:10 - May 16 with 2640 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet both he and Jamie have begged them not to let this go to trial.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:18 - May 16 with 2575 viewsfooters

He looks like a seafaring Mitchell brother.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:32 - May 16 with 2494 viewswkj

I had that exact same thought a few months ago when someone snapped him on the training pitch. Poor chap, had his lovely wife not been embroiled with some tit-for-tat on social media she could have helped him dress and get some propper shopping in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:42 - May 16 with 2432 viewsfarkenhell

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:18 - May 16 by footers

He looks like a seafaring Mitchell brother.

A sort of Phil meets Uncle Albert?
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:44 - May 16 with 2437 viewsBlueBadger

The thing about this whole affair is that it comes down to too much money and too much time on your hands.

If both of them were skint, working at the local call centre this would have boiled down to a 2AM catfight outside the local 'nite spot' when they'd both had too many pink proseccos and that only broke up when one of them's tit falls out.
[Post edited 16 May 2022 16:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:45 - May 16 with 2416 viewsfooters

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:42 - May 16 by farkenhell

Good call!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:45 - May 16 with 2417 viewsJ2BLUE

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:44 - May 16 by BlueBadger

The thing about this whole affair is that it comes down to too much money and too much time on your hands.

If both of them were skint, working at the local call centre this would have boiled down to a 2AM catfight outside the local 'nite spot' when they'd both had too many pink proseccos and that only broke up when one of them's tit falls out.

Grown adults in court talking about their instagram 'stories' and follows.

No one is coming out of this looking good.

What I want to know is why the hell Sky think any of this is worthy of a breaking news alert?

Truly impaired.

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:46 - May 16 with 2414 viewsBlueBadger

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:10 - May 16 by J2BLUE

I bet both he and Jamie have begged them not to let this go to trial.

Strong 'blokes who would go for a pint together but can't because their wives have fallen out' vibes from this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:47 - May 16 with 2401 viewsfarkenhell

Made me chuckle, especially the last bit.
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:49 - May 16 with 2380 viewsVeggie

Wayne’s tit would fall out way before Jamie’s
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:49 - May 16 with 2381 viewsSTYG

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:42 - May 16 by farkenhell

'During the'

'If you say during the war one more time'

'During the 8 May to the 22 May conflict with the Vardy's'
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:50 - May 16 with 2369 viewstractordownsouth

Reminder that Rooney is younger than Cristiano Ronaldo

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:51 - May 16 with 2349 viewswkj

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:46 - May 16 by BlueBadger

Strong 'blokes who would go for a pint together but can't because their wives have fallen out' vibes from this.

Im getting different vibes - more like "If we see this through we'll make a sh*t load of money and fame when we 'reconcile' in the public eye in a few years time"

Crybaby

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:58 - May 16 with 2300 viewsBlueandTruesince82

But is he using is his shoelaces as a belt? People in fashion need to know.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:07 - May 16 with 2267 viewsSTYG

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:51 - May 16 by wkj

Im getting different vibes - more like "If we see this through we'll make a sh*t load of money and fame when we 'reconcile' in the public eye in a few years time"

It's absolutely nailed on that the two of them will be paid good money at some stage to appear together on TV and have it out or tell their sides of the story.
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:40 - May 16 with 2157 viewsKeno

All he needs is a codpiece and .....

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:41 - May 16 with 2150 viewsKeno

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:07 - May 16 by STYG

It's absolutely nailed on that the two of them will be paid good money at some stage to appear together on TV and have it out or tell their sides of the story.

just as long as it isnt on naked attraction

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:47 - May 16 with 2123 viewsHipsterectomy

I was listening to a podcast that said he would regularly have chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks and things in the England hotel. It’s amazing he hasn’t ballooned already after retiring

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 20:09 - May 16 with 1878 viewsMullet

Strong PE teacher at parent's evening / in court / at a job interview vibes coming off there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 23:11 - May 16 with 1668 viewsBlueBadger

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 20:09 - May 16 by Mullet

Strong PE teacher at parent's evening / in court / at a job interview vibes coming off there.

Why would compare a dull witted creature that looks ill at home in a suit with Wayne Rooney?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 23:30 - May 16 with 1622 viewsdominiciawful

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 16:50 - May 16 by tractordownsouth

Reminder that Rooney is younger than Cristiano Ronaldo

Younger than James Acaster and three of the four Inbetweeners actors.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 13:58 - May 18 with 1240 viewsSamWhiteUK

This whole saga is ridiculous. TWO stories I've heard about the courtroom on Radio 1 have started with what the person is wearing. One was something like "Rebekah Vardy was in court wearing a designer outfit rumoured to be worth £3000," and the other was, "Rebekah Vardy was dressed in Leicester City colours, blue and white, as she was seen in a dress..."

I mean, who tf cares? As if the story wasn't bullocks enough
Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 14:08 - May 18 with 1217 viewsJ2BLUE

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 13:58 - May 18 by SamWhiteUK

This whole saga is ridiculous. TWO stories I've heard about the courtroom on Radio 1 have started with what the person is wearing. One was something like "Rebekah Vardy was in court wearing a designer outfit rumoured to be worth £3000," and the other was, "Rebekah Vardy was dressed in Leicester City colours, blue and white, as she was seen in a dress..."

I mean, who tf cares? As if the story wasn't bullocks enough

From the snippets Sky have decided I NEED TO KNOW, Vardy comes across as a professional bitch who just loves to stir.

Truly impaired.

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 14:10 - May 18 with 1209 viewswkj

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 14:08 - May 18 by J2BLUE

From the snippets Sky have decided I NEED TO KNOW, Vardy comes across as a professional bitch who just loves to stir.

Yeah, but this isn't about Jamie...

Crybaby

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 14:11 - May 18 with 1202 viewsSTYG

Is Wayne Rooney morphing into Steve Evans? on 17:47 - May 16 by Hipsterectomy

I was listening to a podcast that said he would regularly have chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks and things in the England hotel. It’s amazing he hasn’t ballooned already after retiring

I don't think there is actually much wrong with that to be honest.

He was a professional athlete, probably burning off 1,000 calories a day through training. At that stage having a bag of crisps, a Mars Bar and a can of coke isn't going to do him much harm at all really.

Plenty of people eat those on the daily and are perfectly healthy. If he's having an omelette for breakfast, a chicken salad for lunch and rice for dinner he's probably not exceeding his daily calories before exercise.

The issue is when he goes full Partridge on the Toblerone and eats to excess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024