Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case 21:41 - May 16 with 1530 viewsnodge_blue

Or does that put Phil into meltdown?

Just asking before I express some.

I’m now more interested in the question than what I have to say. Which is only minor and as worthless as the whole event.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 23:03 - May 16 with 1416 viewsfactual_blue

If I were the judge, I'd throw the case out as neither of them appears to have a reputation to protect.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:23 - May 17 with 1211 viewsLeoMuff

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 23:03 - May 16 by factual_blue

If I were the judge, I'd throw the case out as neither of them appears to have a reputation to protect.

It is of course a farcical waste of money and time but Colleen seems to be coming across quite well, whoever loses is looking at a £2-3m bill, could Vardy afford that ? not been playing at the highest level for his whole career and I can’t imagine his lifestyle comes cheap..

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:25 - May 17 with 1204 viewsKeno

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:23 - May 17 by LeoMuff

It is of course a farcical waste of money and time but Colleen seems to be coming across quite well, whoever loses is looking at a £2-3m bill, could Vardy afford that ? not been playing at the highest level for his whole career and I can’t imagine his lifestyle comes cheap..

she will sell her story and probably some 'tasteful' photos and recoup any costs plus some

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:32 - May 17 with 1181 viewsnodge_blue

Ok. So no opinion. Just restating what I read.

Three days after Vardys agent was asked by the police to hand over her phone to them, she lost it in the sea.

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:36 - May 17 with 1139 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:32 - May 17 by nodge_blue

Three days after Vardys agent was asked by the police to hand over her phone to them, she lost it in the sea.

Maybe Rooney can use the Man U old boys network and get Van Nistelrooy to dive for it.
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:39 - May 17 with 1128 viewsfab_lover

My incredulity is that anyone, after Oscar Wilde, would ever bring a libel case to court. However I suppose the combination of a rampant ego plus greedy lawyers ensures these things happen.
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 10:13 - May 17 with 1085 viewsFixed_It

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:32 - May 17 by nodge_blue

Don't you just hate it when that happens...?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:39 - May 17 with 1018 viewsBloomBlue

It's in Davy Jones' locker not that Vardy knows Davy Jones.

To be fair I'm sure its both legal teams who have pushed this case as they know they will make millions out of the case whoever wins/lose
Login to get fewer ads

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:51 - May 17 with 994 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It's Olympic level handbags at this stage really.

Whilst Wayne's granny festish is mildly amusing tbe rest of it is banal tosh that only love islanders and loose women could possibly give a toss about..... maybe the Jeremy Vine show.

Colleen seems like a heart in the right place kinda lass who's stood my Wayne a couple of times too many but also self appointed chief Wag inspire of the fact he's retired

Vardy seems like someone who set out to bag a footballer and latched on to Jamie at the 1st sign of an upward trend in his trajectory.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:53 - May 17 with 983 viewsnodge_blue

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 10:13 - May 17 by Fixed_It

Don't you just hate it when that happens...?!

And now she's so ill she cant attend the trial.

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 12:39 - May 17 with 945 viewsSTYG

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:51 - May 17 by BlueandTruesince82

Whilst Wayne's granny festish is mildly amusing tbe rest of it is banal tosh that only love islanders and loose women could possibly give a toss about..... maybe the Jeremy Vine show.

Colleen seems like a heart in the right place kinda lass who's stood my Wayne a couple of times too many but also self appointed chief Wag inspire of the fact he's retired

Vardy seems like someone who set out to bag a footballer and latched on to Jamie at the 1st sign of an upward trend in his trajectory.

If you'd have told me 15 years ago that Coleen would be the one I'd admire the most out of these four, I'd have asked who the hell is Jamie Vardy and the other one.

You never know what goes on, and it's not like the media can be trusted, but it's accepted that Rooney has not been faithful, for which he's apologised, I think we can all draw conclusions on the Vardy pair and as for Coleen, she just seems like the childhood sweetheart who has stood by a guy that's let her down, for the sake of their relationship and later their kids and, as petty as the court case seems, also seems to have integrity in wanting to do something about people running off to the papers and trying to interfere with her life.

She very much comes out of this as the admirable one, even if the whole thing is sadly just a circus funding lawyers.
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 12:54 - May 17 with 905 viewsitfcjoe

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:39 - May 17 by BloomBlue

It's in Davy Jones' locker not that Vardy knows Davy Jones.

To be fair I'm sure its both legal teams who have pushed this case as they know they will make millions out of the case whoever wins/lose

From bits I'd read around it before, Colleen just taking a bit of a stand on behalf of the fellow WAGs as Vardy was selling them all out.

She knew she was/is likely to lose the case, but that in order to do so that Vardy is going to make herself look so bad which seems to be how it is playing out.

Colleen coming out well so far, it's costing her but they can afford it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:02 - May 17 with 742 viewsfactual_blue

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 09:23 - May 17 by LeoMuff

Alternatively, as judge I'd toss a coin to decide the winner. They'd get a penny damages and no order as to costs (ie each side pays their own).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:18 - May 17 with 709 viewsOldFart71

At a time when so many bad things are going on in the World we have two footballers wives, well one footballer, on ex footballer, arguing over who said what against whom. Who cares ? If they are trying to protect their reputations well that's now out of the window. Many would love to live a lifestyle that has landed on the doorsteps of these two. They should grow up. I don't expect either of them are even aware of people having to go to foodbanks or choosing between food or heat as they'll be lolling about on a beach somewhere showing off their suntans when some are left shivering under a blanket.
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:24 - May 17 with 695 viewstextbackup

The best way to settle this is simple…

Get them each of of those space hoppers, with and attached dildo… they have to hop up and down, first to cum, loses.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:34 - May 17 with 665 viewsPlums

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:24 - May 17 by textbackup

The best way to settle this is simple…

Get them each of of those space hoppers, with and attached dildo… they have to hop up and down, first to cum, loses.

Is it just me?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:40 - May 17 with 650 viewsHARRY10

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 11:51 - May 17 by BlueandTruesince82

"and latched on to Jamie at the 1st sign of an upward trend in his trajectory"

ooh err .............. missus
Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 18:43 - May 17 with 642 viewsclive_baker

Rebekah Vardy's from Norwich, it goes with the territory innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 19:12 - May 17 with 595 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s cringeworthy chavavision.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 19:17 - May 17 with 584 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Are we allowed to express some incredulity about the vardy court case on 19:12 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

It’s cringeworthy chavavision.

Now all u can picture is those 2 as the new chuckle brothers

Cha cha chavavision

To me, to you.

Might even be watchable

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024