Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) 14:42 - May 17 with 797 viewsLukePenningVGP

Kayden Jackson is here to stay. Take a look at all of his goals & assists from his time at town so far.

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:01 - May 17 with 642 viewsHipsterectomy

I forgot how excellent and varied some of his goals have been. If this was a video of a striker we were about to sign I'm sure we'd all be hyped over it

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:17 - May 17 with 625 viewsSteve_M

Him and Norwood worked well together.

Some really nice finishes in there but glad you’ve kept the tap in from two centimetres at Bolton in there- they all count.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:37 - May 17 with 603 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:01 - May 17 by Hipsterectomy

I forgot how excellent and varied some of his goals have been. If this was a video of a striker we were about to sign I'm sure we'd all be hyped over it

Needs more with him but is good he is still here. We need to replace what Bonne gave us for half a season and have that over a full season. Couple that with McKenna's more solid set-up and we will heading in the right direction.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:50 - May 17 with 583 viewsKropotkin123

Looks ideal. Next year's Donacien.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:51 - May 17 with 582 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 20:50 - May 17 by Kropotkin123

Looks ideal. Next year's Donacien.

Good shout!
Kayden Jackson is here to stay - ALL GOALS AND ASSISTS (So Far) on 21:38 - May 17 with 529 viewsVeggie

Great post this. Amazing what a bit of pace adds to a side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024