Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... 15:30 - May 17 with 1370 viewsEireannach_gorm

..... commented on Boris Johnson's assessment of the Northern Ireland Protocol.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 16:12 - May 17 with 1269 viewsBlueBadger

I had no idea the NI protcl was stopping us from imposing a windfall tax on energy companies, buying out struggling utility companies and nationalising them in order to provide cost(or near cost heating and electricity) or increasing benefits.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 19:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 16:36 - May 17 with 1228 viewsGeoffSentence

I wondered what he was up to now

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 18:43 - May 17 with 1140 viewsOldsmoker

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 16:12 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I had no idea the NI protcl was stopping us from imposing a windfall tax on energy companies, buying out struggling utility companies and nationalising them in order to provide cost(or near cost heating and electricity) or increasing benefits.

There is only one person to blame for the NI Protocol being such a dog's breakfast and apparently it's not Boris Johnson says Boris Johnson.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 18:47 - May 17 with 1134 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 16:12 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Apparently it stops us monitoring how much sh*t is in our rivers too. Bloody EU, they won’t let us do anything. Maybe it’s time we left and mayKe bRittuN grAte agAyn

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 19:05 - May 17 with 1103 viewsHARRY10

"War in Ukraine can cause cancer" says Daily Mail

elsewhere

"Putin linked to unexplained death in Paris tunnel, as new evidence emerges" Daily Express

"Jubilant crowds celebrate the relief of Mafeking" Daily Telegraph

"Queen Margaret celebrates 80 years with her husband Stavros of the Philippines " The Sun

"Hitler was right" GB News
I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 19:25 - May 17 with 1068 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

F@ck Europe and everyone who voted for them!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 19:42 - May 17 with 1057 viewsBlueBadger

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 19:25 - May 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

F@ck Europe and everyone who voted for them!

Those total bastards. I can see why you'd want out them trying to mitigate rising prices for those who can least afford them.

https://www.cityam.com/energy-giants-face-eu-windfall-tax/
[Post edited 17 May 2022 19:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 21:36 - May 17 with 941 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 19:42 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Those total bastards. I can see why you'd want out them trying to mitigate rising prices for those who can least afford them.

https://www.cityam.com/energy-giants-face-eu-windfall-tax/
[Post edited 17 May 2022 19:47]

Wow they are literally "weighing it up" too.
It's like Utopia.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 21:37]

Login to get fewer ads

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:31 - May 17 with 874 viewsgiant_stow

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 21:36 - May 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's like Utopia.

Ouch. Maybe you'll prove right in the long term Mr.eho knows.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:35 - May 17 with 861 viewsBlueBadger

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 21:36 - May 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's like Utopia.

'It is expected they will give the political green light to the proposal '.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:36 - May 17 with 861 viewsBlueBadger

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:31 - May 17 by giant_stow

Ouch. Maybe you'll prove right in the long term Mr.eho knows.

Ah yes. The Great Brexit Lie that wouldn't go on a bus.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:38 - May 17 with 851 viewsSwansea_Blue

The fella's let himself down a bit there. He could have improved that considerable by adding a 'feckin' just before 'eejit'.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:41 - May 17 with 840 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:35 - May 17 by BlueBadger

'It is expected they will give the political green light to the proposal '.

Isn't that a decision that a nation state can take in Europe then?

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:49 - May 17 with 823 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:41 - May 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Isn't that a decision that a nation state can take in Europe then?

Yep, and a few have.

Fill yer boots if you're into decisions proposed and enacted by sovereign states in the Eu who aren't allowed to do anything unless the Eu says so (oh, and us and Norway):

https://www.bruegel.org/publications/datasets/national-policies-to-shield-consum

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:59 - May 17 with 805 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 22:49 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, and a few have.

Fill yer boots if you're into decisions proposed and enacted by sovereign states in the Eu who aren't allowed to do anything unless the Eu says so (oh, and us and Norway):

https://www.bruegel.org/publications/datasets/national-policies-to-shield-consum

That was what I thought so I wasn't sure of the point of Badger's link.

I see one of Ireland's best known Economists has...... on 01:04 - May 18 with 742 viewsHARRY10

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024