Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… 07:37 - May 18 with 657 viewsITFC_Forever

Match-saving save towards the end of extra time, and then saving three penalties.

About time a GK took a chance on a few penalties and stood still for the the straight down the middle ones.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… on 07:45 - May 18 with 614 viewsSteve_M

A great stop very early on too, yep a hell of a match from him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… on 08:11 - May 18 with 535 viewsallezlesbleus

If the ref had booked him straight away for his antics before each penalty, the outcome might have been different.

What would happen if a Gk had received a yellow during the game and then got a 2nd yellow in a penalty shootout for something. Would 1 of the 10 outfield players have to go in goal or could they sub off one of them and bring on the 2nd keeper?
Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… on 08:17 - May 18 with 524 viewsITFC_Forever

Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… on 08:11 - May 18 by allezlesbleus

If the ref had booked him straight away for his antics before each penalty, the outcome might have been different.

What would happen if a Gk had received a yellow during the game and then got a 2nd yellow in a penalty shootout for something. Would 1 of the 10 outfield players have to go in goal or could they sub off one of them and bring on the 2nd keeper?

What antics? He wasn't doing anything particularly that hasn't been done before.

The Blunts player who dived towards the end of the second period of extra-time should have got a second yellow.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Brice Samba is my kids new favourite player… on 08:22 - May 18 with 499 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024