Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YFLTSI 13:59 - May 18 with 1183 viewsSitfcB

This must’ve been what Ashton was referring to when he said there’s a how lot of good news to roll out!

Celina next.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

YFLTSI on 14:05 - May 18 with 1089 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I saw your tweet, and thought the same. It was weird wording.
YFLTSI on 14:32 - May 18 with 970 viewsxrayspecs

Looks like the club are drip feeding the news. I suspect Wolf and Wes were both at PR on Monday when the builders photos were taken. No reason for Burns to come back to the club two days later just for the picture.

The news about Chirewa, Simpson and Sone contracts has been widely discussed for the last few weeks, so unlikely to have just happened.

The club have about a month to fill social media content until the players return, so I suspect they are spacing it out. We also have new women's contracts to announce, last season they announced them one at a time, we could well see the same again to cover quiet news days.
YFLTSI on 14:42 - May 18 with 907 viewsKieran_Knows

Strange that Burns is there again today ... unless he really did just want to see how the building work is getting on.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

YFLTSI on 14:47 - May 18 with 863 viewsSitfcB

YFLTSI on 14:32 - May 18 by xrayspecs

Looks like the club are drip feeding the news. I suspect Wolf and Wes were both at PR on Monday when the builders photos were taken. No reason for Burns to come back to the club two days later just for the picture.

The news about Chirewa, Simpson and Sone contracts has been widely discussed for the last few weeks, so unlikely to have just happened.

The club have about a month to fill social media content until the players return, so I suspect they are spacing it out. We also have new women's contracts to announce, last season they announced them one at a time, we could well see the same again to cover quiet news days.

Wes is wearing different clothes from the pictures the other day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

YFLTSI on 14:48 - May 18 with 847 viewsIllinoisblue

YFLTSI on 14:47 - May 18 by SitfcB

Wes is wearing different clothes from the pictures the other day.

When are you changing your username to Sherlock Blue ?

😄😄😀

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

YFLTSI on 14:50 - May 18 with 834 viewsabracaDOBRA_

YFLTSI on 14:42 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

Strange that Burns is there again today ... unless he really did just want to see how the building work is getting on.

Possible it was for photos of new kit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024