Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. 18:06 - May 18 with 1947 viewsunstableblue

…. And now she’s saying whatever comes into her head:

Get them out!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 18:13 - May 18 with 1715 viewsfactual_blue

She needs to open up some new pork markets.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 18:13 - May 18 with 1714 viewsKeno

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 18:13 - May 18 by factual_blue

She needs to open up some new pork markets.

you want to 'pork' Liz Truss?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 18:39 - May 18 with 1658 viewsfactual_blue

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 18:13 - May 18 by Keno

you want to 'pork' Liz Truss?

To quote Blackadder, 'I'd rather french kiss a skunk.'.

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 18:50 - May 18 with 1634 viewsunstableblue

Unbelievable:

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 18:58 - May 18 with 1616 viewssolomon

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 18:50 - May 18 by unstableblue

Unbelievable:

Sadly it’s now very believable with this lot and their media enablers. If anyone believes this tripe they shouldn’t be allowed to breed or operate machinery.
Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:14 - May 18 with 1580 viewsMattinLondon

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 18:50 - May 18 by unstableblue

Unbelievable:

I don’t know what’s more shocking - the story itself or the fact that it took 3 journalists to actually write it.
Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:23 - May 18 with 1557 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Unbelievable:

I’d be interested to see the mind-maths that gets me WFH sometimes, causing a world wide supply chain breakdown, and rapidly increasing wholesale energy prices.

Anyone..?
Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:28 - May 18 with 1536 viewsfooters

Unbelievable:

Surely this isn't the same Daily Mail that's been pushing the back to work narrative for months on end while top brass have remained WFH? Or maybe it's another one.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:32 - May 18 with 1522 viewsSeablu

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 18:58 - May 18 by solomon

Sadly it’s now very believable with this lot and their media enablers. If anyone believes this tripe they shouldn’t be allowed to breed or operate machinery.

Or be allowed within 500 metres of a polling station.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 20:27]
Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:34 - May 18 with 1520 viewsDubtractor

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:23 - May 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I’d be interested to see the mind-maths that gets me WFH sometimes, causing a world wide supply chain breakdown, and rapidly increasing wholesale energy prices.

Anyone..?

You're scum mate, subhuman scum. Starving kids? That's your fault that is.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:38 - May 18 with 1494 viewsfooters

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:23 - May 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Anyone..?

Simple. You're using more bloody gas and electric by staying at home which has ramped up the price, you selfish bastard.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 20:07 - May 18 with 1420 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:38 - May 18 by footers

Simple. You're using more bloody gas and electric by staying at home which has ramped up the price, you selfish bastard.

I’ll have to turn off the air con in the east wing.

The Americans have barely been back to the office for the last two years. Seems they are also running hot on inflation. It’s almost as if the two things aren’t linked 🤔
So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 20:23 - May 18 with 1388 viewsHARRY10

This is the Mail whicht regularly bleats about the family - but not the Mail that welcomes parents spending less time on the train/tube and more time with their kids

which bleats about being business friendly but opposes businesses being able to cut cots by not using offices, and paying for their employees season tickets

yet sees no problem with Johnson and Farage being in the pay of Putin, and coincidentally blaming the EU for Putin invading Crimea

mind you, it was also on dodgy ground in its praise for Hitler and its reviling of Jewish children trying to flee Nazi Germany in the late 1930s
Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 21:39 - May 18 with 1294 viewsjeera

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:14 - May 18 by MattinLondon

I don’t know what’s more shocking - the story itself or the fact that it took 3 journalists to actually write it.

Never mind all that.

I need a word with Kate's salon boss.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 21:41 - May 18 with 1294 viewsjeera

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 21:43 - May 18 with 1278 viewsjeera

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 20:23 - May 18 by HARRY10

This is the Mail whicht regularly bleats about the family - but not the Mail that welcomes parents spending less time on the train/tube and more time with their kids

which bleats about being business friendly but opposes businesses being able to cut cots by not using offices, and paying for their employees season tickets

yet sees no problem with Johnson and Farage being in the pay of Putin, and coincidentally blaming the EU for Putin invading Crimea

mind you, it was also on dodgy ground in its praise for Hitler and its reviling of Jewish children trying to flee Nazi Germany in the late 1930s

I don't think it's supposed to make sense any more Harry.

Just don't call them any nasty names though.

We have to like it and lump it.

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 21:46 - May 18 with 1271 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 19:14 - May 18 by MattinLondon

Probably needed as they are working from home.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 22:12 - May 18 with 1211 viewsHARRY10

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 21:43 - May 18 by jeera

I don't think it's supposed to make sense any more Harry.

Just don't call them any nasty names though.

We have to like it and lump it.

I would venture that was one of my more 'respectful posts -

no mention of the bloated buffoons corpulent form, nothing about the stick insects stupidity, Fabricant trying to trademark the material used on his head (Fabric Cnt), or even that the unnamed Tory MP who has been instructed to stay in Parliament to safeguard his female constituents

but fear not, an early night and I'll be 'up and at 'em' again tomorrow
So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 22:25 - May 18 with 1186 viewsfactual_blue

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 20:23 - May 18 by HARRY10

...and then there was the Zinoviev Letter...

Get them out… AND destroy their twisted Pravda attack dogs on 22:57 - May 18 with 1145 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unbelievable:

It's getting daft. We're becoming more like Fox News by the day (which is no surprise given Murdoch's mucky paw prints over our media and the other owners following his model). Dacre's the main poison in the Mail - it was settling down into the gentle minor racism and xenophobia our grandparents would come out with. Since he's come back though it's gone full bat sh*t crazy again.

You look at how polarised and bonkers the USA went over Trump and it's becoming hard to see how we're much different now. Tribalism seems more important than truth, nuance and critical thinking. If the facts don't match what you want, just make up new ones!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“We’re fading away into irrelevance, sullenly poking away at our belly-butto on 08:25 - May 19 with 985 viewsunstableblue

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/northern-ireland-protocol-britain-threatening-agreem

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 09:43 - May 19 with 935 viewsleitrimblue

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0518/1299709-protocol-brexit/
So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 10:40 - May 19 with 886 viewsKeno

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 09:43 - May 19 by leitrimblue

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0518/1299709-protocol-brexit/

lest we forget Priti Patel "Let Ireland starve comment'

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/priti-patel-ireland-food-shortage-no-deal-brex

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 10:45 - May 19 with 869 viewsleitrimblue

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 10:40 - May 19 by Keno

lest we forget Priti Patel "Let Ireland starve comment'

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/priti-patel-ireland-food-shortage-no-deal-brex

Both of um are clearly not the brightest.
So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 10:49 - May 19 with 856 viewsKeno

So Liz Truss was winging it on The radio about NI agreement…. on 10:45 - May 19 by leitrimblue

Both of um are clearly not the brightest.

and yet one of them could be PM in the not too distant future!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024