Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? 11:14 - May 19 with 3301 viewspointofblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-61495849

Imagine the impact on lives if they gave 184 million people £1m instead?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:23 - May 19 with 2625 viewsTractorCam

That's £184 trillion pounds!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:38 - May 19 with 2571 viewsJ2BLUE

No idea why they would go public.

If I won that sort of money, the best day would be sitting down with a notepad working out who I was going to give £170m of it away to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:40 - May 19 with 2551 viewsSitfcB

Fair play and good luck to them. Wouldn’t have gone public though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:54 - May 19 with 2491 viewsTractorCam

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:40 - May 19 by SitfcB

Fair play and good luck to them. Wouldn’t have gone public though.

I imagine you'd be amazed at how many people would soon find out though.

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:56 - May 19 with 2484 viewsSitfcB

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:54 - May 19 by TractorCam

Always going to be a few find out but with that sort of money get your family and close friends to sign NDAs

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 12:06 - May 19 with 2432 viewsCBBlue

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:54 - May 19 by TractorCam

Speaking from experience ?

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 12:09 - May 19 with 2417 viewsTractorCam

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 12:06 - May 19 by CBBlue

Speaking from experience ?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 12:57 - May 19 with 2311 viewshoppy

Very specific bit of info...

"Joe and Jess Thwaite won a record-breaking £184,262,899 - making them richer than Adele - last week" - have they still been richer than Adele this week too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:00 - May 19 with 2288 viewslowhouseblue

jeez, and it was a lucky dip ticket, so no skill or expertise in choosing the numbers. talk about luck.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:15 - May 19 with 2238 viewsjeera

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:00 - May 19 by lowhouseblue

jeez, and it was a lucky dip ticket, so no skill or expertise in choosing the numbers. talk about luck.

I was in my local pub and Deal or no Deal was on the TV captivating some of the yokals.

One noted the contestant was 'playing a good game'.

I looked at him and asked how that worked and he raised his voice and said to me "If you could do any better why don't you go on there yourself?"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:25 - May 19 with 2176 viewsJ2BLUE

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:15 - May 19 by jeera

I was in my local pub and Deal or no Deal was on the TV captivating some of the yokals.

One noted the contestant was 'playing a good game'.

I looked at him and asked how that worked and he raised his voice and said to me "If you could do any better why don't you go on there yourself?"

DOND is a fascinating study in humans. The fact that a game of chance could be that long running truly is amazing.

All the BS about strategies and people saying sorry if they opened their random box and it was a high number used to irritate the hell out of me.

Truly impaired.

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:25 - May 19 with 2175 viewsJammyDodgerrr

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:38 - May 19 by J2BLUE

If I won that sort of money, the best day would be sitting down with a notepad working out who I was going to give £170m of it away to.

Is it still the case that if you go public you get support for dealing with the harassment and letters etc?

Where as if you don't, they won't help you at all.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:26 - May 19 with 2170 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:29 - May 19 with 2158 viewsclive_baker

"I couldn't go back to sleep, I didn't want to wake Jess up so I just laid there for what seemed like forever," he said.

Pretty sure your missus would fogive you waking her up to let her know you're £184m richer mate.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:45 - May 19 with 2115 viewsjeera

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:29 - May 19 by clive_baker

"I couldn't go back to sleep, I didn't want to wake Jess up so I just laid there for what seemed like forever," he said.

Pretty sure your missus would fogive you waking her up to let her know you're £184m richer mate.

What he means is he was wondering how far he could get before she woke up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:46 - May 19 with 2108 viewshoppy

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:29 - May 19 by clive_baker

I guess he didn't want to chance delaying her getting ready for work, if he'd woken her.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:05 - May 19 with 1748 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve always said you’re my favourite poster.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:09 - May 19 with 1734 viewsJ2BLUE

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:05 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve always said you’re my favourite poster.

Not sure there's anything more galling than smug lottery winners when it's this sort of amount. Who cares what they are going to do with it?

"we've been ready to win for years"

Oh really? You've ben '"ready" to win £184m? That must have taken a lot of preparation.

Truly impaired.

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:13 - May 19 with 1725 viewsCheltenham_Blue

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:09 - May 19 by J2BLUE

Not sure there's anything more galling than smug lottery winners when it's this sort of amount. Who cares what they are going to do with it?

"we've been ready to win for years"

Oh really? You've ben '"ready" to win £184m? That must have taken a lot of preparation.

Yeah, but he's 49. If that's 49, my god I look good.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:15 - May 19 with 1717 viewsJ2BLUE

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:13 - May 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah, but he's 49. If that's 49, my god I look good.

To my shame, I did look at them and wonder if she will be off soon.

Truly impaired.

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 21:24 - May 19 with 1686 viewschicoazul

Or imagine the amount of poon that guy is going to get when he ditches her.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 22:51 - May 19 with 1569 viewsOldsmoker

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:25 - May 19 by J2BLUE

DOND is a fascinating study in humans. The fact that a game of chance could be that long running truly is amazing.

All the BS about strategies and people saying sorry if they opened their random box and it was a high number used to irritate the hell out of me.

The host of the show, Noel Edmonds, is also a fascinating human to study.
After his appearance on This Morning to claim he'd had cancer but was cured by an electronic 'healing' box retailing at the knock-down price of £2,300, he has since relocated to New Zealand.
His latest venture was to set up a 'Positivity' radio network where one station is dedicated to broadcasting 'healing frquencies' to dogs and cats.

#batsh*tcrazy
[Post edited 19 May 2022 22:53]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 05:49 - May 20 with 1464 viewssolomon

It really shows where we are as a society here in the uk. We spend too much of our time indulging celebrities and their trivialities, aspiring ourselves to being wealthy beyond what is really needed, all the while we have people living on the streets and families struggling to feed themselves. It’s true our moral compass is very much broken.
EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:17 - May 20 with 1306 viewsblueasfook

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:00 - May 19 by lowhouseblue

You have just as much a chance of winning with a lucky dip ticket as any other "formula" for choosing numbers you may apply.

However, you can increase your payout by buying more tickets and using a wheeling system.
[Post edited 20 May 2022 11:19]

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 11:35 - May 20 with 1277 viewsblueasfook

EuroMillions is just farcical isn’t it? on 13:45 - May 19 by jeera

What he means is he was wondering how far he could get before she woke up.

or plotting murdering her

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024