Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - what’s you view on Morsy then? (n/t) 12:55 - May 19 with 1619 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - what’s you view on Morsy then? (n/t) on 15:11 - May 19 with 1456 viewslizzibee

He is a great leader in my view and isn't afraid to go in hard and be bullish. The players respect him and he has brought a pretty much new team together to a really good team. I think he will stay but Wigan fans (well some) seem to think he will head back. A, I don't think they will be able to afford him and B, we have the potential to be much larger than them as a club who are likely to come straight back down
Phil - what’s you view on Morsy then? (n/t) on 15:12 - May 19 with 1442 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Phil's view on Morsy?
Through a bush with binoculars knowing Phil

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Phil - what’s you view on Morsy then? (n/t) on 10:48 - May 20 with 664 viewsVeggie

Phil - what’s you view on Morsy then? (n/t) on 15:11 - May 19 by lizzibee

He is a great leader in my view and isn't afraid to go in hard and be bullish. The players respect him and he has brought a pretty much new team together to a really good team. I think he will stay but Wigan fans (well some) seem to think he will head back. A, I don't think they will be able to afford him and B, we have the potential to be much larger than them as a club who are likely to come straight back down

Yes, but enough about Phil. What about Morsy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024