Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager 09:31 - May 21 with 1120 viewstractorboy1978

Not that we will be shopping in the same market as them but would expect a few United youngsters to rock up there.
Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 09:32 - May 21 with 1106 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure this will make any difference to us at all

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:18 - May 21 with 958 viewsjayessess

As with us, I'm pretty sceptical about this idea. Manchester United is a big organisation, with lots of former employees in EFL coaching roles. I don't think having one of them is going to make much difference at the United end.

Last season Man U sent very few loan players out to L1 and L2.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:47 - May 21 with 902 viewsSheffordBlue

The other possibility is that after the successful Ndaba loan there the appointment will lead to us sending more of our players there on loan due to the link between McK and Wood

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:48 - May 21 with 888 viewsChrisd

I suppose the one thing that is a huge advantage over us is the location with Salford being so geographically close to United. For a young player that could have a huge pull. Nevertheless, will we be looking at young United players to instigate a promotion push from L1?
[Post edited 21 May 2022 10:50]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:51 - May 21 with 868 viewsBigCommon

Locality , would be on their side in terms of loaning 1 or 2 UTD youngens.... I'm not sure if we'll be getting any, despite the KM link... Maybe if we are flying by Jan, and need some fresh legs.. Ten hag , will be the boss of this.. If his coaching style is a million miles away from ours. Then its less likely , imo..
Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:53 - May 21 with 849 viewsPhilTWTD

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:47 - May 21 by SheffordBlue

The other possibility is that after the successful Ndaba loan there the appointment will lead to us sending more of our players there on loan due to the link between McK and Wood

Was thinking the same. Would be little surprise to see Baggott loaned out there.
Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 13:59 - May 21 with 563 viewsjayessess

Notice Salford have appointed the United U23 manager on 10:51 - May 21 by BigCommon

Locality , would be on their side in terms of loaning 1 or 2 UTD youngens.... I'm not sure if we'll be getting any, despite the KM link... Maybe if we are flying by Jan, and need some fresh legs.. Ten hag , will be the boss of this.. If his coaching style is a million miles away from ours. Then its less likely , imo..

At a club the size of Manchester United the first team coach isn't in charge of sending U23 players out on loan, surely?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024