Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackems vs Wycombe 10:06 - May 21 with 5707 viewsSteve_M

Camden is full of Mackems this morning, I didn’t have the heart to tell them they will probably get sh1thoused by Wycombe today.

Think I would rather Sunderland go up, they will definitely be competitive next season but I’m not sure Wycombe will be. Obviously Sunderland messing it up badly would also be quite funny.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:14 - May 21 with 3402 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Sunderland can deal with Wycome. We need Sunderland gone. Especially if Derby are taken over and manage to avoid another points deduction.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:14 - May 21 with 3403 viewsSteve_M

I’ll just leave this here too:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:39 - May 21 with 3269 viewsHipsterectomy

Fair play to them. This is their third season in the play offs in this sht league, with two finals at Wembley. Didn't expect them to take over London this time. Surely they can't mess it up again?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:43 - May 21 with 3256 viewsfooters

Can't go to Wembley without a Bob Marley lighter and a belly full of Chinese buffet!

Hope they do Wycombe anyhow. Not many fans have suffered more than us recently but the Mackems certainly have.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:50 - May 21 with 3228 viewsChrisd

Sunderland will do it today, 15 unbeaten going into this game. Like Forest in the Championship, you sense they have the momentum going in their favour. Alex Neil has done a great job up there, they were dropping like a stone before he arrived.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:02 - May 21 with 3175 viewsdavblue

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:50 - May 21 by Chrisd

Sunderland will do it today, 15 unbeaten going into this game. Like Forest in the Championship, you sense they have the momentum going in their favour. Alex Neil has done a great job up there, they were dropping like a stone before he arrived.

Sunderland have a few more match winners, but if Wycombe impose their game on them it will be a hard afternoon for Sunderland.
Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:03 - May 21 with 3176 viewsdavblue

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:14 - May 21 by J2BLUE

I think Sunderland can deal with Wycome. We need Sunderland gone. Especially if Derby are taken over and manage to avoid another points deduction.

If Wycombe can keep Ainsworth they should be in the mix, they’ve improved year on year he’s been there, whatever you don’t agree with their playing style he’s done an outstanding job there.
[Redacted] on 11:06 - May 21 with 3158 viewsvictorywilhappen

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:43 - May 21 by footers

Can't go to Wembley without a Bob Marley lighter and a belly full of Chinese buffet!

Hope they do Wycombe anyhow. Not many fans have suffered more than us recently but the Mackems certainly have.

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:13 - May 21 with 3124 viewsChurchman

Good luck to Sunderland. A mate is a mackem and we could do with them out of our way next season. A club of that size shouldn’t be in this pub level division anyway.

I actually think they’ll beat Wycombe. It’s a home game for them. They know how to mix it too.

The beautiful game it won’t be
Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:34 - May 21 with 3032 viewsfooters

[Redacted] on 11:06 - May 21 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I'm not entirely unconvinced that there's an ancient Indian burial ground under the turf at PR. Perhaps the new pitch being installed will uncover it and rectify the issue.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:36 - May 21 with 3025 viewspelles321

VAR being used this afternoon. May impede some Wycombe tactics.

Sunderland to win in stoppage time, standard.
Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:52 - May 21 with 2960 viewsIllinoisblue

Sunderland taking 44,000. Wycombe have somehow found 23,000 fans. Much more interested in this than last week’s cup final.

Mackems should win it but Wycombe are no mugs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:59 - May 21 with 2919 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm in a hotel in Hounslow and there are loads having a beer in here - well, there were, they have mostly departed but still a few stragglers.

Typical lost northern souls in the big city, they thought they could just jump on a bus.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mackems vs Wycombe on 13:18 - May 21 with 2679 viewsLord_Lucan

Mackems vs Wycombe on 10:14 - May 21 by Steve_M

I’ll just leave this here too:

Just seen this.

Amazing stuff. I’m welling up!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mackems vs Wycombe on 13:23 - May 21 with 2659 viewsPioneerBlue

I can easily see why people think Wycombe could do a Wycombe on Sunderland but having watched Sunderland home and away and a few times on tv they are the new Wycombe without the full s housery, they also have a few more tools to win games. They will get it done (I think).

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Mackems vs Wycombe on 13:43 - May 21 with 2586 viewsEastTownBlue

Mackems vs Wycombe on 13:23 - May 21 by PioneerBlue

I can easily see why people think Wycombe could do a Wycombe on Sunderland but having watched Sunderland home and away and a few times on tv they are the new Wycombe without the full s housery, they also have a few more tools to win games. They will get it done (I think).

At PR at the end of last year, under that little sh!t of a manager Johnson, they were the first team I saw blatantly use a fake keeper injury for a time out.
Mackems vs Wycombe on 14:30 - May 21 with 2444 viewsJimmyJazz

Come on Wycombe, the longer Sunderland are stuck in this league deflects from our pathetic attempts to get out - i.e. not even a play off place in 3 years

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Mackems vs Wycombe on 14:35 - May 21 with 2429 viewsRegencyBlue

Mackems vs Wycombe on 11:52 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Sunderland taking 44,000. Wycombe have somehow found 23,000 fans. Much more interested in this than last week’s cup final.

Mackems should win it but Wycombe are no mugs.

For many of the Wycombe fans it’s the most nervous they’ve been since they started supporting them - ten days ago!

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:10 - May 21 with 2317 viewsIllinoisblue

Lively start so far, ridiculous pace to the game. Can’t help thinking Wycombe should lose based solely on Stockdale’s purple and green shirt. There’s just no need for it.

62 - 78 - 81

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:13 - May 21 with 2277 viewsChurchman

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:10 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Lively start so far, ridiculous pace to the game. Can’t help thinking Wycombe should lose based solely on Stockdale’s purple and green shirt. There’s just no need for it.

Yes, it’s got flex of bile and brown stuff all over it. Not a good look.

Sunderland look the stronger of the two.
Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:15 - May 21 with 2260 viewsEastTownBlue

Stockdale. WTF ?
Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:15 - May 21 with 2252 viewsChurchman

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:13 - May 21 by Churchman

Yes, it’s got flex of bile and brown stuff all over it. Not a good look.

Sunderland look the stronger of the two.

Looks like Stockdale was trying to get some of the brown stuff off as the ball flew past him there. Not his finest hour
Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:17 - May 21 with 2226 viewsIllinoisblue

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:15 - May 21 by Churchman

Looks like Stockdale was trying to get some of the brown stuff off as the ball flew past him there. Not his finest hour

Terrible goalkeeping. And terrible from Wycombe to let the Sunderland player to run from halfway unchallenged

62 - 78 - 81

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:19 - May 21 with 2182 viewsChurchman

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:17 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Terrible goalkeeping. And terrible from Wycombe to let the Sunderland player to run from halfway unchallenged

Wycombe look lethargic and Sunderland are winning every 50/50
Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:21 - May 21 with 2177 viewsJDB23

Mackems vs Wycombe on 15:17 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Yeah poor defending and goalkeeping. Having said that, if you don’t shoot you don’t score and we definitely need to have more efforts on goal even from lower percentage positions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024