Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad Sunderland are up. 17:04 - May 21 with 1700 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Works better for us and hopefully we'll now follow suit. Albeit by automatic promotion.
Sod this Wembley boll0cks, we'll save that for the 2027 FA Cup Final.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:32 - May 21 with 1603 viewsElephantintheRoom

Really? A losers’ fest between the fifth and sixth best teams in the division ? Town if you recall came 11th - behind the likes of Bolton - and outclassed by Cambridge. I’d say this travesty to MK Dons is entirely irrelevant

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:33 - May 21 with 1611 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Yeah - I've always wanted to go to SoL, but every time we play I look at the journey options and it just takes too much time and too much wonga. Maybe I'm just a soft lazy southerner, but Wycombe is a much easier trip. And a much easier 3 pts.

Poll: would you rather

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:49 - May 21 with 1560 viewsChurchman

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:32 - May 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Really? A losers’ fest between the fifth and sixth best teams in the division ? Town if you recall came 11th - behind the likes of Bolton - and outclassed by Cambridge. I’d say this travesty to MK Dons is entirely irrelevant

Despite your usual sneering, we all know where our club finished, just as we know where your lot will finish tomorrow.

Outclassed by Cambridge: so that’s your measure for Ipswich Town last season and next is it? What objective views you have. Ready with the well dones, the rational view, optimism…. Or never a good thing to say about anybody or anything?

The rules regarding the play offs are known before the season begins. Sunderland deserved their win and their supporters will enjoy the moment. Why can’t you be pleased for them?

You are no more an Ipswich Town supporter than I am an astronaut. How you are not banned from this Board I’ll never know.
Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:57 - May 21 with 1528 viewsFtnfwest

Yep preferred them to be promoted than Wycombe. Would have left a very difficult league next year, and it’ll be hard enough anyway. Would now like port vale to come up as I think their ground has a decent size away end. Not that common in league 1.
Glad Sunderland are up. on 18:54 - May 21 with 1405 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had no interest in today at all, but we took 1 point from Sunderland and 6 from Wycombe. So on that basis I’m glad we get to play Wycombe nest year and not S’land.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Glad Sunderland are up. on 19:30 - May 21 with 1322 viewsNthQldITFC

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:32 - May 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Cheerful Charlie Chisholm! utterly needless tosh!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Glad Sunderland are up. on 19:40 - May 21 with 1303 viewsCoastalblue

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:49 - May 21 by Churchman

Despite your usual sneering, we all know where our club finished, just as we know where your lot will finish tomorrow.

Outclassed by Cambridge: so that’s your measure for Ipswich Town last season and next is it? What objective views you have. Ready with the well dones, the rational view, optimism…. Or never a good thing to say about anybody or anything?

The rules regarding the play offs are known before the season begins. Sunderland deserved their win and their supporters will enjoy the moment. Why can’t you be pleased for them?

You are no more an Ipswich Town supporter than I am an astronaut. How you are not banned from this Board I’ll never know.

Well put but ultimately pointless. You won't get a response, he/she'll just pop up on another thread either stating the bl00dy obvious and thinking it's a revelation or generally just sucking all of the joy out of the thread.

A very weird one.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:12 - May 21 with 1260 viewsChurchman

Glad Sunderland are up. on 19:40 - May 21 by Coastalblue

Well put but ultimately pointless. You won't get a response, he/she'll just pop up on another thread either stating the bl00dy obvious and thinking it's a revelation or generally just sucking all of the joy out of the thread.

A very weird one.

I know and you are right - I just felt better for typing it, despite having to leave out the words I’d like to have used that’d have created unwanted additional work for Phil/Gav
Login to get fewer ads

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:21 - May 21 with 1235 viewsCoastalblue

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:12 - May 21 by Churchman

I know and you are right - I just felt better for typing it, despite having to leave out the words I’d like to have used that’d have created unwanted additional work for Phil/Gav

Until I start calling myself Skinnyblue he has the least apt username on here.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:53 - May 21 with 1169 viewsKropotkin123

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:12 - May 21 by Churchman

Naridge?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Glad Sunderland are up. on 21:13 - May 21 with 1131 viewsITFC_Forever

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:33 - May 21 by LegendofthePhoenix

Yeah - I've always wanted to go to SoL, but every time we play I look at the journey options and it just takes too much time and too much wonga. Maybe I'm just a soft lazy southerner, but Wycombe is a much easier trip. And a much easier 3 pts.

It’s 230 miles to the away end.

225 from Ipswich to Sunderland and another 5 miles in the sky to the away end.

Glad we’ve lost that away game from next season. Travelling all that way to have a crap view isn’t much fun.
Plymouth’s 80 miles further, but a far better away day.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Glad Sunderland are up. on 21:25 - May 21 with 1099 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I get the travelling argument but we need to simply ensure we finish above every other team. It doesn't matter whether that is Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby or Charlton, or whether it is Oxford, Plymouth, MK Dons or Wycombe. We need to ensure we can beat enough teams on the pitch not to worry about who is the biggest club in the league. If we finish top, we will no longer be in this league to have to worry about it. That will also mean respecting everyone regardless of how they play or their reputation and then using that respect to find an effective way to beat them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Glad Sunderland are up. on 21:59 - May 21 with 1039 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Glad Sunderland are up. on 21:13 - May 21 by ITFC_Forever

It’s 230 miles to the away end.

225 from Ipswich to Sunderland and another 5 miles in the sky to the away end.

Glad we’ve lost that away game from next season. Travelling all that way to have a crap view isn’t much fun.
Plymouth’s 80 miles further, but a far better away day.

285 miles for me each way. When I checked out the train, it was over £300 return. All credit to the dedicated fans who make the trip, I'm too old for that sort of travel now.

Poll: would you rather

Glad Sunderland are up. on 22:09 - May 21 with 1008 viewsITFC_Forever

Glad Sunderland are up. on 21:59 - May 21 by LegendofthePhoenix

285 miles for me each way. When I checked out the train, it was over £300 return. All credit to the dedicated fans who make the trip, I'm too old for that sort of travel now.

Plymouth this season was a very reasonable £55 return.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Glad Sunderland are up. on 22:36 - May 21 with 953 viewsChurchman

Glad Sunderland are up. on 20:53 - May 21 by Kropotkin123

Naridge?

Well, it doesn’t come much worse than that, but I’d have had a go!
Glad Sunderland are up. on 23:17 - May 21 with 896 viewsclive_baker

Glad Sunderland are up. on 17:49 - May 21 by Churchman

Agree, that numpty should’ve been banned months ago.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024