Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glasgow Street art 08:56 - May 22 with 652 viewsGlasgowBlue

You kind of take them for granted if you are in the city a lot but they are outstanding works of art and really brighten up the city.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glasgow Street art on 10:26 - May 22 with 589 viewspointofblue

Been to Glasgow recently; the street art is stunning.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Glasgow Street art on 10:27 - May 22 with 588 viewssolomon

Beautiful
Glasgow Street art on 12:29 - May 22 with 528 viewsCoastalblue

Glasgow's a great City, not got the postcard appeal of Edinburgh but wins in just about every other respect. Ms Coastal hails from the area so have come to know it much better over the last 1 years or so.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Glasgow Street art on 13:58 - May 22 with 478 viewsDarth_Koont

Glasgow Street art on 12:29 - May 22 by Coastalblue

Glasgow's a great City, not got the postcard appeal of Edinburgh but wins in just about every other respect. Ms Coastal hails from the area so have come to know it much better over the last 1 years or so.

Pretty much agree with that, even as a Leith and Edinburgh boy. Glasgow is a more dynamic and modern city, because it has the space and the desire to reinvent itself.

In Edinburgh, even Leith was gentrified before it could become really interesting. Still a great city with lots going on but think I’d go West if and when I move back. I prefer the West coast nature too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Glasgow Street art on 14:34 - May 22 with 454 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glasgow Street art on 13:58 - May 22 by Darth_Koont

Pretty much agree with that, even as a Leith and Edinburgh boy. Glasgow is a more dynamic and modern city, because it has the space and the desire to reinvent itself.

In Edinburgh, even Leith was gentrified before it could become really interesting. Still a great city with lots going on but think I’d go West if and when I move back. I prefer the West coast nature too.

We visit Portobello beach quite often.

My wife was born in Edinburgh and she said that as a child Portobello was quite run down and poor. Now it is very gentrified and most beachfront cafes have long queues to get in.

Iron Lion Zion

Glasgow Street art on 14:45 - May 22 with 443 viewsCoastalblue

Glasgow Street art on 14:34 - May 22 by GlasgowBlue

We visit Portobello beach quite often.

My wife was born in Edinburgh and she said that as a child Portobello was quite run down and poor. Now it is very gentrified and most beachfront cafes have long queues to get in.

Been there a few times, the better half's Dad is an Edinburgh residant these days. It's very nice but does feel a bit plastic.
The inlaws however have moved back from London in the last 12 months and now reside in North Berwick, that's an interesting place, nice for a short visit but I couldn't ever imagine living there.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Glasgow Street art on 14:53 - May 22 with 431 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glasgow Street art on 14:45 - May 22 by Coastalblue

Been there a few times, the better half's Dad is an Edinburgh residant these days. It's very nice but does feel a bit plastic.
The inlaws however have moved back from London in the last 12 months and now reside in North Berwick, that's an interesting place, nice for a short visit but I couldn't ever imagine living there.

I've not been to North Berwick but have friends who had a caravan there. They aren't the liveliest couple to be honest.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024