Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson lockdown party photos released 16:15 - May 23 with 4105 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:18 - May 23 with 2996 viewsBlueBadger

*Something here involving rude words about the government, people who voted for them, people who make excuses for them nd people who still support them here*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:26 - May 23 with 2914 viewstractordownsouth

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:18 - May 23 by BlueBadger

*Something here involving rude words about the government, people who voted for them, people who make excuses for them nd people who still support them here*

Yeah but Keir Starmer had a curry in Durham.

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:41 - May 23 with 2835 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When even one of the most Right wing Pro Tory journalists is saying it….

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:47 - May 23 with 2774 viewsGlasgowBlue

Proof that Johnson was telling lies. I'm shocked.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:55 - May 23 with 2747 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:59 - May 23 with 2709 viewstractordownsouth

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:41 - May 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

When even one of the most Right wing Pro Tory journalists is saying it….

I wonder why Cole is criticising Johnson, maybe he ran off with his girlfriend or something like that?

Oh...

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 17:00 - May 23 with 2693 viewsHARRY10

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:26 - May 23 by tractordownsouth

Yeah but Keir Starmer had a curry in Durham.

"Cast fresh doubt "

I think not.

Even the thickest of thick rightie knew that the bloater thought he was immune to the rules he preached at the rest of us. Sure they spoke out in his defence but it was mostly in the same vein effort as the Parrot Sketch - totally without any credibility whatsoever.

Just as the toadying Mail was attacking Sue Gray for supposedly contacting No 10 when it was known that it was actually No 10 that contacted her.

However, it will make for interesting viewing when the walrus of waffle wheezes to his feet to speak to Parliament in a day or so. Hopefully Gove will not have passed him anything, and so we will be spared his usual wide eyed ranting. Shouting out any numbers or 'facts' that pop into his head.

Whatever he bellows out, it will not see him avoid being questioned by the Parliamentary privileges committee - thats where it really gets serious

Johnson limbering up for Parliament

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 17:07 - May 23 with 2630 viewsJDB23

People voted for Johnson knowing this is exactly who he was so I can’t see it having too much of an effect on him. I do however hope this shines more of a light on what an absolute joke the met police are.
Login to get fewer ads

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 17:18 - May 23 with 2553 viewsKeno

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:47 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Did he open his mouth?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 17:46 - May 23 with 2450 viewsHARRY10

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 17:07 - May 23 by JDB23

People voted for Johnson knowing this is exactly who he was so I can’t see it having too much of an effect on him. I do however hope this shines more of a light on what an absolute joke the met police are.

eh ?

One of the mist frequent bleats after the 2019 election was that folk did not see Johnson as a liar - but some kind of no nonsense chap who would get things done.

Yes, it was gobsmacking to hear such stuff not long afterwards.

Most voters aren't too clued up and will happily swallow and belief any number of lies, if what is being said panders to their prejudices. Ever wondered why he has 3 official photographers. Why he spends so much time away from work at photo ops.

Do you imagine that his oh so carefully long tie is by accident, as with the shirt pulled out and the ruffled hair. The all too often staged trip when he attended meetings as London Mayor. Even the speaker had to stop him from setting his phone to go off during Parliament.

All done so as to convey the message that he was a 'character'* who could not be expected to answer questions correctly (honestly), and so has spent his whole political career hiding behind staged and choreographed buffoonery

Unfortunately even the thickest are bow slowly beginning to grasp that he is little more than a cheap huckster, a shameless snake oil salesman with little to offer but a set of lies hidden behind a mask.

A shallow and weak charlatan, nothing more
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 18:29 - May 23 with 2309 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 16:47 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Collectors item for you here Glassers, an uppie for YOU, from Mad Harry.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 19:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 18:33 - May 23 with 2287 viewschicoazul

This is it he’s toast he’s done stick a fork in him etc etc

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 18:43 - May 23 with 2237 viewsnoggin

And still there are no protests. The people don't care, which is bloody sad.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 18:57 - May 23 with 2199 viewseireblue

“The Met police have concluded their investigation I have apologised and there are far more important things to be worrying about like…ermmm....hmmm….haven’t had some cheese for a while……ohhh…..look there is wine in the fridge as well……”
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:09 - May 23 with 2155 viewsXYZ

The Met didn't investigate phone hacking because they didn't want to upset the media.

The Met didn't investigate this as thoroughly as they could have done because they didn't want to upset No.10.

Democracy my arse.
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:25 - May 23 with 2114 viewsnoggin

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:09 - May 23 by XYZ

The Met didn't investigate phone hacking because they didn't want to upset the media.

The Met didn't investigate this as thoroughly as they could have done because they didn't want to upset No.10.

Democracy my arse.

Yeah but Corbyn is a spy for the Icelandic government. (This is def info)

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:44 - May 23 with 2032 viewsrgp1

Politicians from all sides firing at each other, spreading propaganda and following 2 years of madness people wonder why we have a financial crisis! I would vote if we has the ' none of the above' option. Unfortunately we need to drain the swamp first.
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:46 - May 23 with 2012 viewsfooters

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:44 - May 23 by rgp1

Politicians from all sides firing at each other, spreading propaganda and following 2 years of madness people wonder why we have a financial crisis! I would vote if we has the ' none of the above' option. Unfortunately we need to drain the swamp first.

What have the opposition parties done recently that's upset you exactly?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:51 - May 23 with 1999 viewsrgp1

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:46 - May 23 by footers

What have the opposition parties done recently that's upset you exactly?

Clearly you didn't see Sir Keir throwing stones in glasshouses. And opposition should oppose not agree.
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:53 - May 23 with 1989 viewschicoazul

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 18:43 - May 23 by noggin

And still there are no protests. The people don't care, which is bloody sad.

Pretty sure you (and to be fair many many others) shouted at me when I told you that months ago.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:02 - May 23 with 1953 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:51 - May 23 by rgp1

Clearly you didn't see Sir Keir throwing stones in glasshouses. And opposition should oppose not agree.

What exactly about the openly corrupt, bigoted, incompetent and criminally inclined Conservative party appeals to you?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:06 - May 23 with 1916 viewsEwan_Oozami

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 19:44 - May 23 by rgp1

What does "drain the swamp" mean exactly?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:14 - May 23 with 1890 viewsBluesky

There is no smiley with a big yawn.
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:20 - May 23 with 1871 viewsrgp1

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:02 - May 23 by BlueBadger

What exactly about the openly corrupt, bigoted, incompetent and criminally inclined Conservative party appeals to you?

Aah I believe you may have asked that ridiculous question before, well sir the answer is nothing. Unfortunately you appear not to debate but just get offensive when you don't like someone else's opinion. How about respecting others opinions rather than being constantly offensive sir!
Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:26 - May 23 with 1845 viewsrgp1

Johnson lockdown party photos released on 20:06 - May 23 by Ewan_Oozami

What does "drain the swamp" mean exactly?

Clear out parliament and start again with a new political modal. Unfortunately the ruling parties ie con and lab won't vote for that as it will abolish the status quo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024