Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine 16:17 - May 23 with 1202 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 17:15 - May 23 with 1118 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 17:25 - May 23 with 1093 viewsEireannach_gorm

' Its the wines fault and I totally distance myself from the glass'........................... ' I had a glass placed in my hand and was unaware of the reason'................' A form changing alien landed in No 10 and took my place'...........................' I don't recall being present for that photograph '
Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 18:01 - May 23 with 1028 viewsHARRY10

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 17:25 - May 23 by Eireannach_gorm

' Its the wines fault and I totally distance myself from the glass'........................... ' I had a glass placed in my hand and was unaware of the reason'................' A form changing alien landed in No 10 and took my place'...........................' I don't recall being present for that photograph '

I was looking for a fine young arz on a bed (on Neil Parishs phone) when I found I had a glass of red wine in my hand

which unfortunately seemed to get filled up, even though I tried to avoid it by raising the glass in the air

on err, numerous occasions
Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 18:49 - May 23 with 932 viewsOldsmoker

Yes I did have a glass of red wine.
If I resign you get Liz Truss.
Oh you want me to stay as PM.
Well that's settled then, none of you saw nothing even though the photo suggests otherwise.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 19:40 - May 23 with 877 viewsLeoMuff

How the feck is that nor deemed fineable ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 16:55 - May 24 with 742 viewsFelstow1978

Now being ambushed by a glass of Wine on 19:40 - May 23 by LeoMuff

How the feck is that nor deemed fineable ?

He was holding the glass for a friend?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024