Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a hypothetical question for you... 10:59 - May 24 with 2167 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Over the last 30 years which ITFC front man would be the best fit for KMcK's Central striker?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 10:59 - May 24 with 1660 viewsGlasgowBlue

Danny Haynes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 10:59 - May 24 with 1660 viewswkj

Not Norwood.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:00 - May 24 with 1654 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 10:59 - May 24 by wkj

Not Norwood.

I would hope not.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:03 - May 24 with 1637 viewsclive_baker

Darren Bent

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:06 - May 24 with 1614 viewsITFC_Forever

Marcus Stewart.
David Johnson II.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:06 - May 24 with 1612 viewsKeno

Kayden Jackson

next ....

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:09 - May 24 with 1600 viewshatch

Franny Jeffers on his loan form
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:15 - May 24 with 1568 viewsRedX

Ian Marshall

Ideal for this league.
Login to get fewer ads

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:28 - May 24 with 1523 viewsitfcjoe

Darren Bent as can do a bit of everything and would score goals.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:38 - May 24 with 1488 viewsEssexBloo

I was thinking this a while ago. David Johnson would be my best fit. Quick, good finisher and held it up well with back to goal.
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:53 - May 24 with 1444 viewsKieran_Knows

Rory Fallon ....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:53 - May 24 with 1443 viewsKieran_Knows

Stern John ...

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:55 - May 24 with 1432 viewsAJblue

late great Dalian Atkinson

Crecy

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:56 - May 24 with 1423 viewsmarchy

Wickham, as he was then, not as he is now. *wistful*
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:58 - May 24 with 1409 viewsDarth_Koont

Daryl Murphy. Although Darren Bent is a good call for how he grew and developed his game after leaving us.

But a player like Murphy or Bent could fit in as a central striker, wide attacker or whatever we needed. And has that all-round versatility to always cause CBs problems.

Pronouns: He/Him

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 12:01 - May 24 with 1394 viewsNthQldITFC

In a slightly different role Pablo would be a perfect player to hold the ball up and play supporting players in as well as providing a goal threat, but Benty's speed would rip defences about and create space.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 12:05 - May 24 with 1374 viewsChurchman

There are a few good options. Murphy, Bent, Shefki/Bent, Stewart/Naylor, Marshall/Mathie, but my choice is….

Pitman/Chopra.

Ok, I lied. I’ll go for David Johnson 2 and Scowcroft. Devastating. Scowy was a little underrated. He wasn’t the quickest, but he got about the pitch, good in the air, could score a goal, technically pretty good and was a great foil for Johnson. DJ - smashing player. Small, strong, great finisher, nightmare for opponents.

I really enjoyed watching those two play.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 12:20]
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 12:05 - May 24 with 1373 viewstractorboy1978

Darren Bent.

Although a shout to Waghorn too who would be absolutely perfect. I'd love the flexibility and interchange between him, Celina and Chaplin in a front 3.
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 12:46 - May 24 with 1306 viewsGarv

Murphy. More or less the complete striker.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 14:10 - May 24 with 1218 viewsBlueandTruesince82

No one for John Walters?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 14:53 - May 24 with 1176 viewsVic

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 11:38 - May 24 by EssexBloo

I was thinking this a while ago. David Johnson would be my best fit. Quick, good finisher and held it up well with back to goal.

I'd be happy with Johnson mk2 too, followed by Stewart then Benty.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 17:58 - May 24 with 1095 viewsxrayspecs

Alan Lee
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 18:18 - May 24 with 1056 viewsFrimleyBlue

Moore.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 18:21 - May 24 with 1054 viewsVeggie

Marcus Stewart must be in with a shout.
Here's a hypothetical question for you... on 18:35 - May 24 with 1031 viewsjaykay

Chris Kiwomya

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024