Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today, I was humbled. 19:35 - May 25 with 1490 viewsMattinLondon

This evening I accidentally ate my 4 year olds chocolate yoghurt. And by accident I mean that I ate it despite knowing that it was his. Despite buying the yoghurt and knowing that it was for him I still ate it.

At the time I honestly couldn’t have cared less - yes today he was good and stuck to the rules of behaving in the correct manner and ate all of his fruit and vegetables. But I didn’t think that the rules applied to me.

He was very upset and started to cry - seeing this reaction really humbled me. But, I am confident that he will forget about this and I will have no hesitation in behaving in the same sort of manner.
Today, I was humbled. on 19:43 - May 25 with 1449 viewsNthQldITFC

Well you've got to get on with convincing him that you are going to make sure he has enough food to eat in the future haven't you, and won't take too much of his pocket money to buy him warm clothes for next winter? And also, you managed to get him out of that pre-school playgroup that he was really enjoying, so I can't for the life of me think why he isn't more grateful.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Today, I was humbled. on 19:49 - May 25 with 1409 viewsjeera

There's chocolate yoghurt?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Today, I was humbled. on 19:52 - May 25 with 1411 viewsZXBlue

Did you take full responsibiilty though?
Today, I was humbled. on 19:56 - May 25 with 1385 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You will never be an @narchist....we have much higher standards. I am sorry to say the damage to your child is now done and you will just have to answer to yourself for all remaining time.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Today, I was humbled. on 20:03 - May 25 with 1362 viewsMattinLondon

Today, I was humbled. on 19:52 - May 25 by ZXBlue

Did you take full responsibiilty though?

I take full responsibility and will definitely consider my boys reaction before deciding upon any future reckless and irresponsible behaviour.
Today, I was humbled. on 20:10 - May 25 with 1327 viewsjeera

Today, I was humbled. on 20:03 - May 25 by MattinLondon

I take full responsibility and will definitely consider my boys reaction before deciding upon any future reckless and irresponsible behaviour.

I shouldn't worry about it.

He'll probably still vote for you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Today, I was humbled. on 20:13 - May 25 with 1332 viewsdominiciawful

I think I'd stopped doing chocolate yoghurts by the time I was four.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Today, I was humbled. on 20:24 - May 25 with 1296 viewsWicklowBlue

The biggest question here is why on earth would an adult nab a chocolate yoghurt????

Aside from that, this is a traumatic event for your son and he will no doubt need therapy and counselling.

You beast!
Login to get fewer ads

Today, I was humbled. on 20:27 - May 25 with 1293 viewsfactual_blue

Today, I was humbled. on 20:24 - May 25 by WicklowBlue

The biggest question here is why on earth would an adult nab a chocolate yoghurt????

Aside from that, this is a traumatic event for your son and he will no doubt need therapy and counselling.

You beast!

He was humbled by his son's reaction and has learnt a lesson about chocolate yogurt.

He has now moved on to concentrate on working very hard to address the key issues facing the InLondon family.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Today, I was humbled. on 20:42 - May 25 with 1215 viewsbluestandard

Today, I was humbled. on 20:03 - May 25 by MattinLondon

Your son can take some comfort if you just confirm your commitment to the levelling up agenda ie he can take your chocolate yoghurt next time.
Today, I was humbled. on 20:44 - May 25 with 1214 viewsNBVJohn

Do you have enough blindly loyal allies to put a rumour about that your next door neighbour trivially helped himself to a bite of his wife’s cheese sandwich though?
Today, I was humbled. on 21:45 - May 25 with 1130 viewsMattinLondon

Today, I was humbled. on 20:42 - May 25 by bluestandard

Your son can take some comfort if you just confirm your commitment to the levelling up agenda ie he can take your chocolate yoghurt next time.

Levelling up, in this case, surly means that I nab his brothers favourite food as well, whilst preaching about community spirit.
Today, I was humbled. on 22:15 - May 25 with 1061 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I wouldn't worry. I've got a photo of your neighbour eating a bar of chocolate. Ok, he paid for it, but, you know, chocolate's chocolate, right? They're all the same, these chocolate eaters, aren't they? It's gross hypocrisy that your neighbour was concerned when he heard your son crying about you eating his chocolate yoghurt, when he ate some chocolate once, at a completely different time, in completely different circumstances.

I think we had all better wait for the Sue Green and Black's report before commenting further.
Today, I was humbled. on 22:29 - May 25 with 1033 viewsMattinLondon

Today, I was humbled. on 20:27 - May 25 by factual_blue

He was humbled by his son's reaction and has learnt a lesson about chocolate yogurt.

He has now moved on to concentrate on working very hard to address the key issues facing the InLondon family.

I haven’t learnt any lessons and I don’t intend to work hard either.
Today, I was humbled. on 23:34 - May 25 with 956 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today, I was humbled. on 22:29 - May 25 by MattinLondon

I haven’t learnt any lessons and I don’t intend to work hard either.

But you assured the house that you have! You didn't lie to or mislead the house did you?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Today, I was humbled. on 23:36 - May 25 with 952 viewsmylittletown

Are you a fat liar?
Today, I was humbled. on 08:10 - May 26 with 770 viewsBiGDonnie

Unfortunately he's probably destined for a life of crime after seeing his role model and father act this way.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Today, I was humbled. on 08:18 - May 26 with 752 viewsMattinLondon

Today, I was humbled. on 23:34 - May 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

But you assured the house that you have! You didn't lie to or mislead the house did you?

It’s takes two to lie. One to say it the other to actually believe the lie. They are as responsible for my misleading as what I am.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024