Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" 04:32 - May 27 with 1588 viewsRyorry

Said Troy Deeney in the docu screened just now. Wasn't aware of that, or when it happened - maybe an agreement between opposing sides as I don't think they were ever team-mates? Well done Didzy anyway 👍

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/troy-deeney-wheres-my-history

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/20055146.troy-deeney-star-new-channel-4-
[Post edited 27 May 2022 4:34]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 10:52 - May 27 with 1353 viewschicoazul

Yep I remember this. He basically started the entire movement.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 10:53 - May 27 with 1355 viewsPhilTWTD

Ex-Blue McGoldrick Instigated Players Taking a Knee 19th Jun 2020 12:14
Former Town striker David McGoldrick initiated Sheffield United and Aston Villa players taking a knee to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement at the start of their game on Wednesday, the first match of the Premier League’s return. 76

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 11:22 - May 27 with 1292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody Marxist attacking our way of life

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 11:35 - May 27 with 1269 viewsclive_baker

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 11:22 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

Bloody Marxist attacking our way of life

*are

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 12:37 - May 27 with 1176 viewsRyorry

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 10:53 - May 27 by PhilTWTD

Ex-Blue McGoldrick Instigated Players Taking a Knee 19th Jun 2020 12:14
Former Town striker David McGoldrick initiated Sheffield United and Aston Villa players taking a knee to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement at the start of their game on Wednesday, the first match of the Premier League’s return. 76

Superb, cheers. Clearly I need to read more of your news reports!

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 12:45 - May 27 with 1162 viewsEnigma_Blue

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 11:35 - May 27 by clive_baker

*are

*our
"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 12:54 - May 27 with 1134 viewsclive_baker

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 12:45 - May 27 by Enigma_Blue

*our

*are

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:04 - May 27 with 1098 viewsEnigma_Blue

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 12:54 - May 27 by clive_baker

*are

*our
Login to get fewer ads

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:06 - May 27 with 1085 viewsclive_baker

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:04 - May 27 by Enigma_Blue

*our

Soz, was just a little gag. Was trying to inject some grammar more typical of responses of that nature.

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:08 - May 27 with 1070 viewsEnigma_Blue

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:06 - May 27 by clive_baker

Soz, was just a little gag. Was trying to inject some grammar more typical of responses of that nature.

No worries, I will take the whoosh
"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:21 - May 27 with 1004 viewsBonneNIL

I feel bad making this joke...

But I am surprised he wasn't out for at least 6 months after taking the first one.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 14:12 - May 27 with 933 viewsRyorry

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:21 - May 27 by BonneNIL

But I am surprised he wasn't out for at least 6 months after taking the first one.

*Ouch
[Post edited 27 May 2022 15:56]

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 15:03 - May 27 with 866 viewschicoazul

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:21 - May 27 by BonneNIL

If you ask me it’s extremely suss his knee was fine for bending when paying tribute to communism but it always played him up when he worked for turbo capitalist Evans.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 15:05 - May 27 with 862 viewsDubtractor

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 11:35 - May 27 by clive_baker

*are

Underrated post.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 16:03 - May 27 with 799 viewsBonneNIL

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 14:12 - May 27 by Ryorry

*Ouch
[Post edited 27 May 2022 15:56]

Joking aside he was a great player for us, I think had Evans actually paid for facilities we would have seen more of him. I don't care about his politics either way.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 17:06 - May 27 with 746 viewsrgp1

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 16:03 - May 27 by BonneNIL

Joking aside he was a great player for us, I think had Evans actually paid for facilities we would have seen more of him. I don't care about his politics either way.

To be fair most players in the 70s used to take the knee. The problem was they usually belonged to opposition players!
"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 19:38 - May 27 with 649 viewsSwansea_Blue

"It was David McGoldrick who first suggested taking the knee" on 13:06 - May 27 by clive_baker

I forgot about the caps key too. I’d make a rubbish enraged statue guardian.
[Post edited 27 May 2022 19:40]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024