Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor McGrandles - A great option 14:09 - May 27 with 2879 viewsitfcsuth

Terrific central midfielder.
Conor McGrandles - A great option on 15:44 - May 27 with 2506 viewsSTYG

Seen him a couple of times and not been that impressed.

I'd be disappointed, given our backing, if this was the extent of our ambition. Not up there with the Brannigan, Camara types we should be hoping we can convince to come here, if we are going for a top League One midfielder rather than looking at the Championship or abroad.

Looked like he'd go on to be a star at MK Dons, but can't really say he seems to have pushed on but will wait for Tom to showcase his stats, as he might be incredible in all areas and I just haven't seen it the few times I've watched him.
Conor McGrandles - A great option on 15:46 - May 27 with 2491 viewsScout38

Didn't he play for that lot up the road?
Conor McGrandles - A great option on 15:55 - May 27 with 2430 viewsKieran_Knows

Ex Norwich.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 15:57 - May 27 with 2416 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wait for the Sunderland link.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 12:42 - May 28 with 1751 viewsTomTheWriter

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 15:44 - May 27 by STYG

Seen him a couple of times and not been that impressed.

I'd be disappointed, given our backing, if this was the extent of our ambition. Not up there with the Brannigan, Camara types we should be hoping we can convince to come here, if we are going for a top League One midfielder rather than looking at the Championship or abroad.

Looked like he'd go on to be a star at MK Dons, but can't really say he seems to have pushed on but will wait for Tom to showcase his stats, as he might be incredible in all areas and I just haven't seen it the few times I've watched him.

Surprisingly strong season from McGrandles this year, for a struggling Lincoln side. Keeps the ball very well, breaks up play defensively. Clearly a holding playmaker rather than a box-to-box option.

For free, someone is going to be getting a real good deal. Wouldn't be surprised if MK Dons returned for him because of his passing ability, and the fact they may not have Conor Coventry for another season.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 13:49 - May 28 with 1599 viewsitfcsuth

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 12:42 - May 28 by TomTheWriter

Surprisingly strong season from McGrandles this year, for a struggling Lincoln side. Keeps the ball very well, breaks up play defensively. Clearly a holding playmaker rather than a box-to-box option.

For free, someone is going to be getting a real good deal. Wouldn't be surprised if MK Dons returned for him because of his passing ability, and the fact they may not have Conor Coventry for another season.

Very very impressive stats.

On a free, would be a very good signing.
Conor McGrandles - A great option on 10:53 - May 30 with 1254 viewsBlueBlood90

Certainly worth a shout and would be a good squad player.

The likes of Tom Carroll, Harper and El Mizouni just weren't good enough options during Evans' injuries and Morsy's suspension last year.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 11:24 - May 30 with 1160 viewsitfcsuth

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 10:53 - May 30 by BlueBlood90

The likes of Tom Carroll, Harper and El Mizouni just weren't good enough options during Evans' injuries and Morsy's suspension last year.

Certainly.

I think a selection of Morsy, Evans & McGrandles would be very strong options.

One of El Mizouni or Harper in addition, the other moving on.
Login to get fewer ads

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 12:42 - May 30 with 1028 viewsringwoodblue

The difficulty in signing players is knowing if they are going to fit the system and the way McKenna wants to play. Look at Burns and Pigott, two quality players when they came in, one worked and one didn’t.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 14:38 - May 30 with 831 viewsjayessess

Conor McGrandles - A great option on 10:53 - May 30 by BlueBlood90

I think he's decent but recruiting a 4th-choice midfielder of his profile is not an ideal use of resources and potentially blocks Humphreys a bit.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024