Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? 20:41 - May 28 with 654 viewsDubtractor

The main picture seems more zoomed out than normal?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:43 - May 28 with 637 viewsRomeo4

Just thinking the same. More like the iFollow coverage at the moment!!
Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:49 - May 28 with 607 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:43 - May 28 by Romeo4

Just thinking the same. More like the iFollow coverage at the moment!!

Strange and poor angles and cutting between them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:54 - May 28 with 588 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:49 - May 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Strange and poor angles and cutting between them.

Although, at least I can watch on the Smart TV unlike iFollow.

I hope the new Town coverage will enable the Smart TV to work too.

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:56 - May 28 with 583 viewsNthQldITFC

Now where's me plastic cow gone?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:58 - May 28 with 566 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:56 - May 28 by NthQldITFC

Now where's me plastic cow gone?

Bit lucky with that save onto the post hitting him and not rebounding off his back.

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 21:00 - May 28 with 552 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 20:58 - May 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bit lucky with that save onto the post hitting him and not rebounding off his back.

Did everyone's coverage break up briefly straight before the replay of it hitting the post or would that just be me?

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 21:20 - May 28 with 502 viewsRomeo4

Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 21:00 - May 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did everyone's coverage break up briefly straight before the replay of it hitting the post or would that just be me?

Mine did too
Are the players small, or is the camera really far away? on 21:47 - May 28 with 426 viewsclive_baker

Really small. Probably not helped that I’m watching it on a laptop. At one point I was shouting at Benzema to pass it to what I thought was a Real teammate, but it turned out to be my cursor.

Doh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024