Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos 22:52 - May 28 with 880 viewsRozz

over Michael Owen every day.
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 23:21 - May 28 with 832 viewsdominiciawful

I don't mind listening to Mathie. It's clear he has a genuine passion for Ipswich Town.

Plus, another reason. Or three.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 23:53 - May 28 with 798 viewsColin_Viljoen

Yeah but can Mathie sing while dressed as a dougnut??
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 00:32 - May 29 with 771 viewssolomon

Ah poor Micheal, he’s the punditry missionary position really.
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 08:03 - May 29 with 651 viewsChurchman

Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 23:53 - May 28 by Colin_Viljoen

Yeah but can Mathie sing while dressed as a dougnut??

Who knows, but he can hit a golf ball. He went round Waldringfield with my dad a few times back in the day and is apparently a thoroughly nice bloke.
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 09:41 - May 29 with 582 viewsChrisd

I loved the fact that Liverpool lost especially when all the BT Sport pundits didn't really give Real Madrid any chance before kick off, it was all Liverpool this or Liverpool that. Liverpool still the best side in Europe, Michael? Have a day off. Certainly 'one' of the best sides, but when you look at the sides Madrid have beaten to win that competition a darn sight harder than what the scousers had to deal with on their Champions League journey.

Thought this was an interesting stat: 3 major finals and 0 goals for Klopp's men this season in 330 minutes of football.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 10:37]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 12:23 - May 29 with 470 viewsBarcaBlue

Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 09:41 - May 29 by Chrisd

I loved the fact that Liverpool lost especially when all the BT Sport pundits didn't really give Real Madrid any chance before kick off, it was all Liverpool this or Liverpool that. Liverpool still the best side in Europe, Michael? Have a day off. Certainly 'one' of the best sides, but when you look at the sides Madrid have beaten to win that competition a darn sight harder than what the scousers had to deal with on their Champions League journey.

Thought this was an interesting stat: 3 major finals and 0 goals for Klopp's men this season in 330 minutes of football.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 10:37]

No different from the punditry here except that it was an extreme Madrid bias. It's part and parcel of the beast, they're broadcasting to a biased audience and will say what the audience want to hear.

Happens every week on ifollow. I wouldn't be swayed by what the pundits spew, whether it's Michael Owen or Fernando Hierro.
Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 12:43 - May 29 with 456 viewsChrisd

Give me Mathie's punditry after 6 vinos on 12:23 - May 29 by BarcaBlue

No different from the punditry here except that it was an extreme Madrid bias. It's part and parcel of the beast, they're broadcasting to a biased audience and will say what the audience want to hear.

Happens every week on ifollow. I wouldn't be swayed by what the pundits spew, whether it's Michael Owen or Fernando Hierro.

Would've liked a bit more balance to be honest, certainly for the coverage here. Real Madrid have earned the right to get there as much as Liverpool, but to completely dismiss them implying they were simply making up the numbers was a little naïve in my view.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024