Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legal tips for staying up all night to work? 10:35 - May 30 with 2012 viewsgiant_stow

Coffee is obvious, but after 3 cups, a massive slump comes about 30 mins after the end of the 3rd.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:37 - May 30 with 1424 viewsJ2BLUE

Water. Boring but very effective.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:40 - May 30 with 1413 viewsclive_baker

"staying up all night" huh. To "work".

You sold that apartment with the swimming pool yet?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:40 - May 30 with 1404 viewschicoazul

White Monster. Disgusting stuff but works a treat.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:41 - May 30 with 1402 viewsgiant_stow

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:37 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Ta - hadn't thought of that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:41 - May 30 with 1399 viewsJ2BLUE

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:40 - May 30 by chicoazul

That stuff is nice. So is the Kiwi one.

Truly impaired.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:42 - May 30 with 1400 viewsgiant_stow

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:40 - May 30 by clive_baker

"staying up all night" huh. To "work".

You sold that apartment with the swimming pool yet?

I wish - I'm scrabbling around in the dirt to keep punters happy, but got to take the family off away for half term hols. Not enough hours in the day.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:42 - May 30 with 1402 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

At home or in the office?

When pulling a uni all-nighter writing essays, having a 3am shower woke me right up and bought me another hour or two.
Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:43 - May 30 with 1391 viewsgiant_stow

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:40 - May 30 by chicoazul

I thought you were chatting coke, but its a drink! THanks mr - will get some.

Login to get fewer ads

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:43 - May 30 with 1387 viewsgiant_stow

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:42 - May 30 by DropCliffsNotBombs

When pulling a uni all-nighter writing essays, having a 3am shower woke me right up and bought me another hour or two.

Top tip - cheers! (home)

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:56 - May 30 with 1335 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:15 - May 30 with 1285 viewstextbackup

Exercise on the hour every hour.

We often do press ups to final, or sit ups.

Keeps to awake and ready for the next hour

Water, eat healthy.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:16 - May 30 with 1279 viewsMookamoo

Mindful Breathing

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:19 - May 30 with 1270 viewsclive_baker

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:42 - May 30 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Good times. I once went to the 24/7 Uni library on a Tuesday afternoon after lectures, with a view to getting my hands on a couple of books for an assignment I was working on that was due in a few days time. It wasn't the 11th hour by way of the deadline, but it was certainly 10th. I found the books pretty promptly, and before I knew it I was in a good stride, getting through plenty of work and was feeling good about it. So good in fact, that it got to about 11pm and I decided it was a good idea to miss the last bus so I could keep on working, having fuelled myself on panini's and energy drinks. I knew if I broke my stride and went home it would kill the vibe by the time I got back to my digs, and I was still feeling inspired. Comforted that I still had the option of a 45 minute walk home when I needed it, which I had done many times before. However on this occasion it was cold, and wet. 1am soon became 2. 2 became 3. I was still going strong, albeit tired, and making good progress. The occasional break in the toilets and splash of water offering me a brief uplift, with the odd can of something as likely to give me a heart attack as an energy boost, but it's a game of roulette you're all too willing to take at that stage. I finally left the library at 9am the following morning to meet a friend for a coffee, I then attended a lecture, before going home for a quick wash and to collect my football stuff. We had Leeds Uni away. The best part of 100 miles on the coach, we lost 2-1. Straight back on the coach and out on into town on the beers, finally getting to bed at about 2am Thursday. Feck I was tired.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:20 - May 30 with 1261 viewsclive_baker

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 10:37 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Water and fruit, lots of natural energy. A nice banana and pint of water will give me at least a half an hour burst.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:24 - May 30 with 1244 viewsunbelievablue

Shower.
Water.
Diet Coke (different type of caffeine hit to the Coffee I find).
Music.
Frequent walks.

Avoid 24hr energy, redbull etc. as the crash is awful and you lose concentration pretty quickly.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:25 - May 30 with 1240 viewsleitrimblue

Lucozade, Tunnocks teacakes and coffee. Plus the extra mental incentive of no bedtime spliff until yer finished
Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:30 - May 30 with 1221 viewsRyorry

Power naps - not only does it work for me, but one of those BBC R4 sciencey progs endorsed it as well for general health.

When you feel overwhelmed & unable to keep eyes open, let yourself have 10-30 mins (pref on sofa not in chair). Absolutely no more, set alarm.

I find 20 mins works best for me, keeps me going for hours more, but everyone's different.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:31 - May 30 with 1214 viewswkj

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:25 - May 30 by leitrimblue

Lucozade, Tunnocks teacakes and coffee. Plus the extra mental incentive of no bedtime spliff until yer finished

Eff off... Tunnocks Caramel Logs.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:32 - May 30 with 1212 viewsJ2BLUE

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:25 - May 30 by leitrimblue

Sugar is the last thing you want.

Truly impaired.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:38 - May 30 with 1199 viewsKeno

change jobs?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:43 - May 30 with 1181 viewsJ2BLUE

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:38 - May 30 by Keno

change jobs?

Would be an awkward conversation with himself when he resigned.

Truly impaired.

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:45 - May 30 with 1177 viewsKeno

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:43 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Would be an awkward conversation with himself when he resigned.

knowing Ully he's probably used to talking to himself

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 12:03 - May 30 with 1135 viewsSE1blue

Try to keep your diet as similar to, and as healthy, as regular daytime hours as possible. Avoid microwave meals etc.

You might need to consider vitamin supplements. Partly because of the hours you are keeping but also age can start to need a ‘top-up’. I’m a primary school teacher approaching 50 and started becoming tired/exhausted every day. Spoke to a pharmacist and now I take daily supplements I am fine - it’s been a real game changer for me.

Water and fruit are your friends too.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 12:14 - May 30 with 1097 viewsleitrimblue

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:32 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Sugar is the last thing you want.

Sugar is my crack!
Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 12:16 - May 30 with 1088 viewsleitrimblue

Legal tips for staying up all night to work? on 11:31 - May 30 by wkj

Eff off... Tunnocks Caramel Logs.

The caramel log is a stain on the good name of health food giant Tunnocks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024