Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history 18:07 - May 31 with 1793 viewswkj

On and off the pitch is totally allowed - I have a bunch in mind, but I still can't quite fathom what use it was in hiring Peter Reid to have a kip in the directors box.
[Post edited 31 May 2022 18:07]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:28 - May 31 with 1705 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hiring a 75 year old as a gk coach....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:31 - May 31 with 1691 viewsKeno

Fitness coach working via zoom?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:44 - May 31 with 1665 viewswkj

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:31 - May 31 by Keno

Fitness coach working via zoom?

Would have worked if it was Joe Wick

Crybaby

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:52 - May 31 with 1646 viewsKeno

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 18:44 - May 31 by wkj

Would have worked if it was Joe Wick

only if the players had been fit to start with

Ex bread delivery van driver and.... on 18:53 - May 31 with 1643 viewsBloots

....professional undercrackers washer as 1st Team coach.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 19:16 - May 31 with 1573 viewsIllinoisblue

Our ability to keep hiring Pauls as manager and for them to get progressively worse

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 19:43 - May 31 with 1532 viewsibbleobble

Lambert being awarded a huge contract extension the day most thought he’d be sacked. Everything else pales into insignificance.
What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 20:33 - May 31 with 1441 viewsTrumptonBlue

How recent is recent?

Losing successive away games to teams beginning with B and ending in -ley to injury-time goals scored by blokes called McCann (2006).
Login to get fewer ads

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 20:55 - May 31 with 1397 viewsdominiciawful

Having a new ownership and a decent, professional set-up and management team in place for the first time in years and actually feeling positive about the future.

That's weird.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:04 - May 31 with 1375 viewsBlueBadger

A manger who relegated and marooned us getting award a 5 year deal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:21 - May 31 with 1325 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keno probably

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:27 - May 31 with 1302 viewsKeno

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:21 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Keno probably

What??

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:56 - May 31 with 1248 viewsBonchosBicycle

I'd say the whole Donacien thing. Really pretty mad stuff since he signed, and having it all working out like it seems to be right now is just totally unexpected. In a good way.
What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 22:35 - May 31 with 1194 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:27 - May 31 by Keno

What??

Not every club has a forum sensation with Penny locked up in their sex dungeon. That’s got to be a little bit weird

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 04:52 - Jun 1 with 1044 viewswkj

Piotr Malarczyk's town career

Crybaby

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 10:39 - Jun 1 with 841 viewsRobTheMonk

Just head on over to here:
BANTER ERA NOV 2007 - DATE by SouperJim 14 Feb 2019 10:04
Can't be arsed to read all 7 pages, has anyone mentioned Grant Ward?

Potentially useful winger signed, looks technically good, scores a hattrick on his debut. Subsequently has all ability coached out of him by Mick "a point'll do fer me" McCarthy. Continues to be the most overrated player in our squad and utterly bereft of confidence for the next 2.5 years (and counting).

Some absolute gems.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 10:57]
What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 11:33 - Jun 1 with 774 viewssuffolkpoker

getting bought out by a ticket tout and then watch our attendances drop.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:03 - Jun 1 with 732 viewsbournemouthblue

Michael Chopra being hunted by loan sharks

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:26 - Jun 1 with 692 viewsSE1blue

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 19:43 - May 31 by ibbleobble

Lambert being awarded a huge contract extension the day most thought he’d be sacked. Everything else pales into insignificance.

Always this.

Felt like Marcus Evans finally showed his true hand and lack of interest in the fortunes of the club.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:33 - Jun 1 with 678 viewshatch

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 21:56 - May 31 by BonchosBicycle

I'd say the whole Donacien thing. Really pretty mad stuff since he signed, and having it all working out like it seems to be right now is just totally unexpected. In a good way.

I was thinking yesterday - is it just him, KVY & Woolf left now from the Lambert era?

And for the thread: Tommy Oar joining Ipswich and then quickly falling out of love with football.

See also: Shane Supple.
What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:44 - Jun 1 with 656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:33 - Jun 1 by hatch

I was thinking yesterday - is it just him, KVY & Woolf left now from the Lambert era?

And for the thread: Tommy Oar joining Ipswich and then quickly falling out of love with football.

See also: Shane Supple.

Kayden Jackson.

Is Dobra still here too?

Probably plenty of youngsters still as well aren't there? Likes of Baggott, Humphreys, etc.

Represents quite a turnover mainly thanks to Demolition Man, though.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 12:46]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What's the weirdest thing that has happened around ITFC in recent history on 12:48 - Jun 1 with 636 viewsTractorFrog

The week with flairs at the training ground and Darren Drysdale squaring up to Alan Judge.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024