Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? 20:23 - Jun 1 with 706 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ukraine GK, CB, and RB are Dynamo Kyiv players. Shaktar Donetsk also represented by at least 2 players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 20:43 - Jun 1 with 662 viewsPerublue

IIRC ..when the league was cancelled for obvious reasons. on flashscores I've since seen those teams playing regular high level oppo but in fairness only in friendly matches globally.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 20:49]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 22:14 - Jun 1 with 563 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 20:43 - Jun 1 by Perublue

IIRC ..when the league was cancelled for obvious reasons. on flashscores I've since seen those teams playing regular high level oppo but in fairness only in friendly matches globally.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 20:49]

I presume they are based somewhere away from Ukraine too.

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 22:28 - Jun 1 with 542 viewsPerublue

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 22:14 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I presume they are based somewhere away from Ukraine too.

Again,I'm not sure ,forgive me for giving out potential rubbish without checking...but the Shakthar Donetsk team have not been playing at home since 2014 ?

With all men of fighting age being by law kept in Ukraine,I'm guessing they were given special dispensation to play games in Spain,etc...don't know if it's a case of once going back you're stuck in there ?

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 23:24 - Jun 1 with 465 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 22:28 - Jun 1 by Perublue

Again,I'm not sure ,forgive me for giving out potential rubbish without checking...but the Shakthar Donetsk team have not been playing at home since 2014 ?

With all men of fighting age being by law kept in Ukraine,I'm guessing they were given special dispensation to play games in Spain,etc...don't know if it's a case of once going back you're stuck in there ?

Not sure why they were not in Donetsk but this match in December appears to have been Kyiv. https://www.skysports.com/football/shakhtar-donetsk-vs-sheriff-tiraspol-mol/4574

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 23:39 - Jun 1 with 447 viewsPerublue

What is the position with Ukrainian clubs right now? on 23:24 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure why they were not in Donetsk but this match in December appears to have been Kyiv. https://www.skysports.com/football/shakhtar-donetsk-vs-sheriff-tiraspol-mol/4574

I seem to recall the stadium being targeted by a missile.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 23:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024