Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) 22:34 - Jun 1 with 833 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:41 - Jun 1 with 806 viewsRyorry

I know I've been finding it hard to remember which day of the week it is lately, but I'm now really shocked to find I'm 2 entire months adrift of the correct date ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:44 - Jun 1 with 786 viewsfactual_blue

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:41 - Jun 1 by Ryorry

I know I've been finding it hard to remember which day of the week it is lately, but I'm now really shocked to find I'm 2 entire months adrift of the correct date ...

This isn't an April Fool joke. It is a statement of fact.

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 22:45 - Jun 1 with 780 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 1 with 756 viewsfactual_blue

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 22:45 - Jun 1 by unstableblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61644729

Scroll down past the pictures of James Milner, Gareth Bale and Rio Ferdinand. Two or three paragraphs later all will be revealed.

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 1 with 747 viewsRyorry

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:44 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

Not this year matey.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 1 with 746 viewsmarchy

Trump honoured by Queen in Birthday Honours List (n/t) on 22:44 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

She's gone snooker-loopy, surely.
There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 23:01 - Jun 1 with 692 viewsunstableblue

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61644729

Scroll down past the pictures of James Milner, Gareth Bale and Rio Ferdinand. Two or three paragraphs later all will be revealed.

Cheeky factual.. cheeky

I'm on such a hair trigger at the moment... given the demise of our standards!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 23:58 - Jun 1 with 605 viewsfactual_blue

There is no way that has happened?! No way. Share a link? (n/t) on 23:01 - Jun 1 by unstableblue

Cheeky factual.. cheeky

I'm on such a hair trigger at the moment... given the demise of our standards!

You added the name 'Donald', not me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024