Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ball in Guardian 13:22 - Jun 2 with 923 viewsPhilTWTD

Extract from his book Winning Teams to Broken Dreams in The Guardian today.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jun/02/pain-of-release-academy-what-fo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09XZ162HG?tag=footballlatest-21&camp=526&cr
Ball in Guardian on 13:47 - Jun 2 with 832 viewsDarth_Koont

Very good. Cheers.

He seems a very solid, sensible and empathetic character on that evidence. And a wise head for someone in their mid-20s.

With this and the good LFW feedback, I’m really looking forward to seeing what he can do for the team. The emergence of a team, front to back, must be the main aim this season if we’re going to be a force at the very top.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ball in Guardian on 14:15 - Jun 2 with 769 viewsleitrimblue

I first read this as ball in garden. Thought you had wrote a short article about the difficulties in getting yer ball back as a kid when it went over the fence and into a neighbours garden. Am still a tad disappointed
Ball in Guardian on 14:15 - Jun 2 with 771 viewsFBI

Interesting. Someone who potentially (assuming it all goes well here) be a big positive influence on the youth players too.

Not even pulled on a shirt yet and I like him.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Ball in Guardian on 14:36 - Jun 2 with 689 viewsIllinoisblue

Ball in Guardian on 13:47 - Jun 2 by Darth_Koont

Very good. Cheers.

He seems a very solid, sensible and empathetic character on that evidence. And a wise head for someone in their mid-20s.

With this and the good LFW feedback, I’m really looking forward to seeing what he can do for the team. The emergence of a team, front to back, must be the main aim this season if we’re going to be a force at the very top.

He seems almost like a Matt Holland kind of guy. Well spoken captain sensible material. Let’s hope he’s anywhere close to being as influential on the pitch

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ball in Guardian on 14:46 - Jun 2 with 644 viewsDarth_Koont

Ball in Guardian on 14:36 - Jun 2 by Illinoisblue

He seems almost like a Matt Holland kind of guy. Well spoken captain sensible material. Let’s hope he’s anywhere close to being as influential on the pitch

Be still my beating heart ...

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024