Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) 10:13 - Jun 5 with 1526 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 10:16 - Jun 5 with 1502 viewspointofblue

Surprising, thought the early sub on Thursday suggested he was going to be given a chance after his performance in Poland.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 10:18 - Jun 5 with 1480 viewsunstableblue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 10:16 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Surprising, thought the early sub on Thursday suggested he was going to be given a chance after his performance in Poland.

Injury?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 10:51 - Jun 5 with 1362 viewsSwansea_Blue

Disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing how he got on, but I’m not sure I’ll be too fussed about the game now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 11:24 - Jun 5 with 1278 viewsN2_Blue

Slightly odd unless injured.

Hope Wales lose now, as seems a totally weird decision based on his performance from last game where he was one of their better performers.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 12:58 - Jun 5 with 1102 viewsFtnfwest

Good
Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:13 - Jun 5 with 842 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 10:18 - Jun 5 by unstableblue

Injury?

That was my first thought.

I would assume that, if Wales qualify, he would be in the squad they take to the WC but unlikely to play at all. Would be highly frustrating for us if that happened. I am cheering on Ukraine.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:20 - Jun 5 with 810 viewspointofblue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:13 - Jun 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

That was my first thought.

I would assume that, if Wales qualify, he would be in the squad they take to the WC but unlikely to play at all. Would be highly frustrating for us if that happened. I am cheering on Ukraine.

Guess it depends how he plays between now and then - whose place would he take out of today’s squad?

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:26 - Jun 5 with 791 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:20 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Guess it depends how he plays between now and then - whose place would he take out of today’s squad?

Bale? How big is today's squad and is that the same size as the WC one? Would it be reasonable to expect a couple of players to be injured? Did Burns only play in the week to allow them to keep their first choice squad fresh for today? If he wasn't to be called up then I have nothing against Wales going although I would quite like Ukraine to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:30 - Jun 5 with 769 viewspointofblue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:26 - Jun 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bale? How big is today's squad and is that the same size as the WC one? Would it be reasonable to expect a couple of players to be injured? Did Burns only play in the week to allow them to keep their first choice squad fresh for today? If he wasn't to be called up then I have nothing against Wales going although I would quite like Ukraine to.

23 man squad today and it’s a 23 man squad for the World Cup. Think they only have one keeper on the bench today and the World Cup squad will have a total of three. Pretty sure Bale will go to the World Cup if they qualify.

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:37 - Jun 5 with 752 viewsRyorry

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:26 - Jun 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Watching the anthems, I hope Ukraine qualify - so emotional, and obviously they need a morale-booster for their country more than Wales do.

Wales just gone 1-0 up tho, wonderful direct free kick by Bale.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 5 with 750 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Shame for him, but from a selfish perspective less chance of getting injured/in the shop window!
Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 01:09 - Jun 6 with 542 viewsParisBlue

Wes Burns not in the squad for Wales tonight (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Shame for him, but from a selfish perspective less chance of getting injured/in the shop window!

If a Championship side were to come in for him in August it might be more tempting for him. He's sill on the fringes of the wales squad - he might be in the 28, but the first 23 are well established.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024