Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. 18:58 - Jun 5 with 583 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Hennessy, some cracking saves and defenders blocking shots left right and centre.
Feel for Ukraine but well done Wales qualifying for the first time in 64 years.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:15 - Jun 5 with 535 viewsSwansea_Blue

Typical Wales. They wear their heart on their sleeve and leave it all out on the pitch (pick any cliches you’d like).

10 men laying it all on the line, playing with cool heads and a bit of quality. And also Kieffer Moore lol. He’s looking again like the non-player he was with us. Added nothing tonight.

I’m very happy they’re through, as that’ll inject some life around here into the World Cup. I feel sorry for their no 7 (Yarmolenko was it?). Cracking diving header, just in the wrong end . The stats show Ukraine were well on top, but the stats don’t tell the story of the match. Wales missed a sitter through Ramsey, hit the post, Bales missed a relatively easy chance from 10 yards. Deserved win in the end I think.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:18 - Jun 5 with 518 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:15 - Jun 5 by Swansea_Blue

Typical Wales. They wear their heart on their sleeve and leave it all out on the pitch (pick any cliches you’d like).

10 men laying it all on the line, playing with cool heads and a bit of quality. And also Kieffer Moore lol. He’s looking again like the non-player he was with us. Added nothing tonight.

I’m very happy they’re through, as that’ll inject some life around here into the World Cup. I feel sorry for their no 7 (Yarmolenko was it?). Cracking diving header, just in the wrong end . The stats show Ukraine were well on top, but the stats don’t tell the story of the match. Wales missed a sitter through Ramsey, hit the post, Bales missed a relatively easy chance from 10 yards. Deserved win in the end I think.

I think they will beat England….there, I said it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:22 - Jun 5 with 501 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:18 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think they will beat England….there, I said it!

I’ll add an extra tenner to your charity walk if they beat England.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:22 - Jun 5 with 505 viewspointofblue

Hennessey ahead of Ward was a big call; seemingly vindicated. I honestly think Ward needs to push for a move if he is to cement the number one slot for the World Cup - sitting on the bench at Leicester won't help him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:29 - Jun 5 with 479 viewsunstableblue

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:15 - Jun 5 by Swansea_Blue

Our support is amazing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:32 - Jun 5 with 462 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:22 - Jun 5 by StochesStotasBlewe

I’ll add an extra tenner to your charity walk if they beat England.

Maybe I’ll stick that 10 on it now. I wonder what the odds will be?

Edit *remembers walk*
[Post edited 5 Jun 2022 19:36]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:37 - Jun 5 with 448 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some Desperate But Fantastic Defending. on 19:29 - Jun 5 by unstableblue

Our support is amazing

Are you Welsh? If so, I didn’t know that.

The Welsh anthem sends shivers down my spine. The band only starts the first few bars as they only get in the way of the crowd. I’m struggling to think of a better anthem. Tonight’s sounded like one of the best of the best too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024