Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, 08:08 - Jun 6 with 2644 viewsbobbyramsey

tweets etc. Must be soon shirley?

I'm bored.......................
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 8:11]
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:25 - Jun 6 with 2582 viewsMetal_Hacker

Not sure about transfers but I'm predicting the announcement of the new kit this week - Jubilee weekend gone and out of the way so......as a mark of respect and to ensure the club has everyone's attention I reckon they've waited until this now

Poll: If it were one or the other

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:50 - Jun 6 with 2512 viewsabracaDOBRA_

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:25 - Jun 6 by Metal_Hacker

Not sure about transfers but I'm predicting the announcement of the new kit this week - Jubilee weekend gone and out of the way so......as a mark of respect and to ensure the club has everyone's attention I reckon they've waited until this now

The top of the club shop was closed last Tuesday as well, bank holiday would have been perfect time to swap the shop over. Apparently it's middle of June tho
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:58 - Jun 6 with 2491 viewsMetal_Hacker

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:50 - Jun 6 by abracaDOBRA_

The top of the club shop was closed last Tuesday as well, bank holiday would have been perfect time to swap the shop over. Apparently it's middle of June tho

Middle of June !!!?? Jeeeez

Poll: If it were one or the other

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 09:08 - Jun 6 with 2455 viewsabracaDOBRA_

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 08:58 - Jun 6 by Metal_Hacker

Middle of June !!!?? Jeeeez

Middle of June is next week so not too far
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 09:23 - Jun 6 with 2419 viewsWeWereZombies

You just wait until you hear that the squad numbers for 2022/23 will commence at 157 and will contain letters and symbols as well as numbers (Burns will be ∉, but only when he is selected for Wales...)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 09:55 - Jun 6 with 2366 viewsMediocre_Quick

You mean it didn't start when people were linking Gio with a return...
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 10:23 - Jun 6 with 2288 viewsBasingstokeBlue

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 09:55 - Jun 6 by Mediocre_Quick

You mean it didn't start when people were linking Gio with a return...

What are you suggesting? That Gio won't be coming back?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 10:54 - Jun 6 with 2192 viewsFrimleyBlue

Gonna guess there will be some form of announcement later today. Club Twitter account nice and busy this morning with 3 tweets already.. Usually when the admins on a role it leads to something by close of play

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 11:00 - Jun 6 with 2189 viewswkj

About 4 weeks ago for some

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 16:04 - Jun 6 with 1922 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We've signed two players already! And neither were the subject of speculation beforehand.

We're not going to get a silly season this year, I'm afraid.
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 17:57 - Jun 6 with 1800 viewsbobbyramsey

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 16:04 - Jun 6 by ArnoldMoorhen

We've signed two players already! And neither were the subject of speculation beforehand.

That’s a real shame, the silly season is all part and parcel of my pre-season…….
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 19:06 - Jun 6 with 1726 viewsNthQldITFC

The last twenty seasons have all been silly as far as I am concerned, lacking, as they have, a proper East Anglian team in the First Division. Bloody silly.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 19:56 - Jun 6 with 1658 viewsblueislander

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 16:04 - Jun 6 by ArnoldMoorhen

Defo info folk not yet in place at hospital not Claydon Tescos. Be patient.
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 22:07 - Jun 6 with 1576 viewsHelp

I cannot believe that there has been no new player mention or unveil this week poor show ITFC
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 10:27 - Jun 7 with 1356 viewsbobbyramsey

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 22:07 - Jun 6 by Help

I cannot believe that there has been no new player mention or unveil this week poor show ITFC

Unbelievable, still nothing. When does this ruddy transfer window open anyway.......?
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:48 - Jun 7 with 1261 viewsmonty_radio

It's perhaps a combination of the club being better run and the fact that the guardians of the Forum are getting quicker to jump on any rumour from an unlikely source (which generally they take to be everything coming via Twitter, for a start).

You've not been left entirely without something to replace counting sheep though e.g. Cauley Woodrow, George Hirst - that is until the big boot of "TWTD understands that the club have no interest in ......" has descended on your dreams. There have been other names too, I think - other than Batistuta?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:13 - Jun 8 with 1042 viewsGavTWTD

There you go...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:58 - Jun 8 with 975 viewsMediocre_Quick

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:13 - Jun 8 by GavTWTD

There you go...

Tremendous baiitng from this young lad, has the whole of Ipswich twitter on strings with just one tweet...
So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:59 - Jun 8 with 967 viewsKieran_Knows

So, when does the "silly season" officially start, re: links, rumours, on 12:13 - Jun 8 by GavTWTD

There you go...

It's clearly not going to be Twine, given he will have Championship clubs queuing for him, but I do wonder if we will make some sort of 'statement' signing, like him (and I'd include Celina on a permanent deal in that).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024