Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this time of potential political upheaval... 09:26 - Jun 6 with 895 viewsBlueBadger

...can we all please spare a thought for DaveU?

Poor lamb must be out of his mind with worry that his favourite corrupt,incompetent, racist and homophobic criminal could be being replaced by another corrupt,incompetent, racist and homophobic criminal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:28 - Jun 6 with 878 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

He’s going to have a very stubby index finger come the end of the week.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:29 - Jun 6 with 872 viewsdickie

Stop fishing for the famed DaveU down vote, you need to be more subtle than that 😂
At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:30 - Jun 6 with 869 viewsBlueBadger

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:28 - Jun 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

He’s going to have a very stubby index finger come the end of the week.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:31 - Jun 6 with 856 viewsBlueBadger

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:29 - Jun 6 by dickie

Stop fishing for the famed DaveU down vote, you need to be more subtle than that 😂

I'm confident it will come naturally. Probably on some other occasions when I've pointed out that incompetent, corrupt, sexually incontinent, racist and homophobic criminal Boris Johnson is a an incompetent, corrupt, sexually incontinent, racist and homophobic criminal.

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 11:19 - Jun 6 with 766 viewsnoggin

OP downvoted in solidarity with DaveU.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 13:23 - Jun 6 with 682 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 09:30 - Jun 6 by BlueBadger

I’m sure he’ll be along after he’s finished upvoting the angry comments on the Mail Online.

To be fair I do actually read it sometimes for the bantz. Most of the anger at Boris is not that he’s too bigoted and incompetent and corrupt, but that he’s a lefty communist snowflake.
At this time of potential political upheaval... on 17:55 - Jun 6 with 576 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 13:23 - Jun 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I’m sure he’ll be along after he’s finished upvoting the angry comments on the Mail Online.

To be fair I do actually read it sometimes for the bantz. Most of the anger at Boris is not that he’s too bigoted and incompetent and corrupt, but that he’s a lefty communist snowflake.

As if by magic…
At this time of potential political upheaval... on 18:17 - Jun 6 with 546 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 17:55 - Jun 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

As if by magic…

I’m now of the opinion that DaveU has a strange form of dyslexia that gets up and down arrows arse about face…..or he’s one of Johnson’s secret love children.

Come on Davie baby, start a thread or respond in the written word. There’s a good chap.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 18:19 - Jun 6 with 540 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Vote added....in the interest of op aesthetics.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 18:20 - Jun 6 with 538 viewsmarchy

At this time of potential political upheaval... on 18:17 - Jun 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

I’m now of the opinion that DaveU has a strange form of dyslexia that gets up and down arrows arse about face…..or he’s one of Johnson’s secret love children.

Come on Davie baby, start a thread or respond in the written word. There’s a good chap.

Oh god do we really want that portal to hell opened?
At this time of potential political upheaval... on 18:30 - Jun 6 with 501 viewsGlasgowBlue

In fairness, Dave U has played a blinder. Anyone of us would have risen to the bait by now. This cooker is cool as ice.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024