Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues 10:58 - Jun 6 with 1148 viewshype313

A video message from McKenna in the corresponding email.

Little things like this just go such a long way to bring the fans and club closer together.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:13 - Jun 6 with 1079 viewsDyland

Nice one. It really ain't rocket science is it. Well done MEG, not.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:25 - Jun 6 with 1055 viewsFixed_It

Isn't there an age limit? Middle aged blokes signing up for the Junior Blues is a bit....weird!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 11:25]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:33 - Jun 6 with 1015 viewshype313

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:25 - Jun 6 by Fixed_It

Isn't there an age limit? Middle aged blokes signing up for the Junior Blues is a bit....weird!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 11:25]

Obvs for my Son

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:48 - Jun 6 with 970 viewsSamWhiteUK

A personalised video?
Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:40 - Jun 6 with 785 viewsChrisd

Over the last 12 months there has been a noticeable change in how well we do things off the pitch. It's gestures and little touches like these that make the difference, it's good to see we are doing far more of it under our current owners.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:43 - Jun 6 with 783 viewsitfcjoe

It’s a lot more expensive to sign up this year and been scaled back a bit, and they don’t try and get people to renew either whixh is a bit annoying. I don’t know if I’ll bother this year with it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:48 - Jun 6 with 751 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:43 - Jun 6 by itfcjoe

It’s a lot more expensive to sign up this year and been scaled back a bit, and they don’t try and get people to renew either whixh is a bit annoying. I don’t know if I’ll bother this year with it

I think with the cost of living it's great that the club don't go chasing renewals, potentially putting some parents in a difficult position.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:58 - Jun 6 with 730 viewshoppy

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 11:48 - Jun 6 by SamWhiteUK

A personalised video?

Apparently Paul Jewell had suggested this years ago, but it was never thought to be appropriate...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 14:17 - Jun 6 with 675 viewshype313

Lovely touch when you sign up for Junior Blues on 13:43 - Jun 6 by itfcjoe

£20, wasn't it £20 last year? you get quite a lot included, including a free ticket for adult and two free childs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024