Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris remorse 19:28 - Jun 6 with 1067 viewsMullet

This video is superb, and while it is obviously preaching to the choir (or anyone who has read a paper or watched TV in the last decade or more) it lays out starkly how Johnson is as a leader and a human being.

I've never heard anyone regret voting remain - I'm sure there must be some, but how strong and vehement will those who realise they were made a mug of by de Piffle's spin, pantomime toff spiel or Brexit lies be now?

He's killed tens of thousands of British citizens through his negligence and arrogance, wrecked the country when it needed turning around all so he can live out his own fantasies.

At what point does he lose more than just his office? It seems grossly unfair we have a society that insulates such tiny men.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Boris remorse on 19:38 - Jun 6 with 1014 viewsSwansea_Blue

I mentioned the other day he should be facing charges in court, and I was only half joking. He’s ticking a few boxes for treason in terms of the damage he’s done plus his protection of Russian spy and Russians laundering money here, and if he wasn’t protected and was just someone working in a company, he’d be looking at potential corporate manslaughter too. L

Bloke’s a c***.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris remorse on 19:41 - Jun 6 with 1005 viewsMullet

Boris remorse on 19:38 - Jun 6 by Swansea_Blue

I mentioned the other day he should be facing charges in court, and I was only half joking. He’s ticking a few boxes for treason in terms of the damage he’s done plus his protection of Russian spy and Russians laundering money here, and if he wasn’t protected and was just someone working in a company, he’d be looking at potential corporate manslaughter too. L

Bloke’s a c***.

For me, jail should be a very real possibility for the COVID deaths alone given what we now know about his conduct.

Let alone his actions as a diplomat, but he'd bring down too many dominoes with him. Patel and the Israelis for example would have to follow and she's been "punished" for that so presumably justice could never be done for the multitude of wrongs on the watch of these lot.

The tolerance of fraud as some of them refuse to pay their taxes properly is another staggering factor.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Boris remorse on 19:49 - Jun 6 with 971 viewsHARRY10

Cue the deluge of the gutless whining about how they either never know he was anything a harmless and funny chap - to those who will now claim they knew all along that he was a wrong 'un - just as with that other dyed haired sociopath, Savile
Boris remorse on 19:56 - Jun 6 with 928 viewsBlueBadger

Boris remorse on 19:49 - Jun 6 by HARRY10

Cue the deluge of the gutless whining about how they either never know he was anything a harmless and funny chap - to those who will now claim they knew all along that he was a wrong 'un - just as with that other dyed haired sociopath, Savile

*spoiler alert*

At this point, for anyone supporting Boris, the corruption, racism, homophobia and criminality aren't bugs, they're features.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris remorse on 20:08 - Jun 6 with 874 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Boris remorse on 19:49 - Jun 6 by HARRY10

I'd advise you to be very careful here. Although he is very unpopular, you can still libel him. So you shouldn't make allegations unless you are confident that you could prove in Court that he dyes his hair.
Boris remorse on 20:16 - Jun 6 with 834 viewsGuthrum

Boris remorse on 20:08 - Jun 6 by ArnoldMoorhen

I'd advise you to be very careful here. Although he is very unpopular, you can still libel him. So you shouldn't make allegations unless you are confident that you could prove in Court that he dyes his hair.

Hair?? I thought it was some sort of small animal which runs through hedges backwards.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris remorse on 20:27 - Jun 6 with 786 viewsunstableblue

Thanks for sharing

A great summary

Nothing new for me, or anyone who’s taken the time to read examples of what Boris has written himself over time.

It’s the great swathes of the UK electoral who were duped by an Eton bully snob, even those in deprived areas.

One thing that people don’t realise is that Boris in starting the EU/Brussels misinformation.

Look into it. But to summarise, Brussels journalist postings were not well liked, just boring (and in most cases beneficial) regulation and standards. Boris ‘sexed’ up the stories, exaggerated and lied about them. Which in turn started an arms race of misinformation.

You couldn’t make it up.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Boris remorse on 20:30 - Jun 6 with 772 viewsHARRY10

Boris remorse on 20:27 - Jun 6 by unstableblue

Thanks for sharing

A great summary

Nothing new for me, or anyone who’s taken the time to read examples of what Boris has written himself over time.

It’s the great swathes of the UK electoral who were duped by an Eton bully snob, even those in deprived areas.

One thing that people don’t realise is that Boris in starting the EU/Brussels misinformation.

Look into it. But to summarise, Brussels journalist postings were not well liked, just boring (and in most cases beneficial) regulation and standards. Boris ‘sexed’ up the stories, exaggerated and lied about them. Which in turn started an arms race of misinformation.

You couldn’t make it up.

"You couldn’t make it up.2

Johnson did

and has done ever since
Login to get fewer ads

Boris remorse on 20:31 - Jun 6 with 766 viewsPendejo

That video along with deathgate on Twitter have sold him to me...
Such a charming Man (the ladies lurv him - 5 kids to women who aren't his wife!!)
Brimming with honour, never lying to his employer, well ok only minor fibs.

We are so lucky to have him...

And if he makes to the top of government what does that day for the Tory party as a whole? Silence is violence!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 20:32]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024