Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? 12:37 - Jun 7 with 585 viewsRyorry

At least in the near future? Have the altering of the Ministerial Code & the right to protest noisily already gone through? The plan to "export" refugees to Rwanda was already scuppered I think? 🤔

Sorry not had time to research, first decent warmth outside & flat out planting of 250+ veg seedlings etc etc is in progress!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 16:58 - Jun 7 with 435 viewsRyorry

How did I know even before looking that you'd be visiting my post DaveU?

We seem to be touching many of your raw nerves these days, you poor old thing.

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 17:58 - Jun 7 with 390 viewsArnoldMoorhen

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 16:58 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

How did I know even before looking that you'd be visiting my post DaveU?

We seem to be touching many of your raw nerves these days, you poor old thing.

Just thought I'd cancel out his impotent protest vote!
So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 17:59 - Jun 7 with 389 viewsMattinLondon

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 17:58 - Jun 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

DaveU is a prick.
So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 18:09 - Jun 7 with 376 viewsRyorry

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 17:58 - Jun 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

Cheers.

I guess it could be seen as lazy that I didn't search, but apart from being run off my feet (in for a coffee break now) there are so many people on the forum far more clued up about current events than me, it seemed reasonable to ask!

So what malign measures will the con party now not be able to push through? on 19:55 - Jun 7 with 351 viewsHARRY10

Given they have not 'pished through' any of this I would doubt there will be any action, lots of waffle and promises, but we are into the garden bridge, 40 new hospitals, levelling up territory again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50524262

a clue to the above link, the answer is a number lower than 1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024