Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Move on 13:52 - Jun 7 with 1244 viewsitfc_bucks

It's really not much of a mantra, is it?

Especially when you consider the sheer quantity of scandals that this government has foisted on the electorate.

If they'd like us all to "move on", how about doing something that we can get behind?

Oh, and while they're at it, we'd quite like to see the Russia report that got quietly buried and the enquiry into the shambles that was the Covid response. Particularly around procurement and the £multi-billion farce that was the "world-beating" Track and Trace.

Then, maybe, I guess we could "move on".

Assuming you haven't made a complete, weapons-grade gnarls up of something else by then.
Move on on 14:10 - Jun 7 with 1175 viewsbaxterbasics

In similar vein, I'd be happy to never hear 'getting on with the job' and it's variations again.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Move on on 14:32 - Jun 7 with 1124 viewsEireannach_gorm

Move on on 14:42 - Jun 7 with 1087 viewsmarchy

We can move on past the fundamental issue of trust and integrity that I don't believe people care about despite extremely clear visible, audible and statistical evidence to the contrary, and focus on the things I imagine they want us to focus on, which we'll then make a complete f-cking mess of too.
Move on on 14:52 - Jun 7 with 1062 viewsParsley

I'd love to move on. That would be massively helped by Boris Johnson moving on...
Move on on 14:59 - Jun 7 with 1042 viewsnoggin

Anyone know if DaveU is alright? I'm worried, he hasn't downvoted this yet.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 16:05]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Move on on 15:00 - Jun 7 with 1028 viewsLeoMuff

Move on on 14:32 - Jun 7 by Eireannach_gorm

I would imagine this may be the next stick to beat the government with after partygate, sounds scandalous in the extreme.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Move on on 22:30 - Jun 7 with 827 viewsitfc_bucks

Move on on 14:59 - Jun 7 by noggin

Don't worry, he got around to it.
Move on on 22:53 - Jun 7 with 805 viewsHARRY10

Move on on 14:32 - Jun 7 by Eireannach_gorm

Must be encouraging reading for red wall voters

"eee, 'appen a few more crumbs will fall from masters table, our vera

"The government has scrapped plans to build a new £3bn rail link between HS2 and the West Coast Main Line. The change was announced on Monday evening as the result of the confidence vote in Boris Johnson was being determined.

The 13-mile stretch of new track would have carved through the Altrincham and Sale West constituency of Sir Graham Brady, the chair of the 1922 Committee, which ran Monday’s ballot of Conservative MPs."

However, the government has denied that in keeping with Tory policy, a canal will be built instead.
Login to get fewer ads

Move on on 00:46 - Jun 8 with 765 viewsChurchman

As has been suggested in the media, can Johnson explain how people whose loved ones died alone while he and his people were repeatedly on the lash can move on?

If he was any sort of man he’d have resigned long ago. But he isn’t. It sickens me that he is still there sucking out what he can from the job.

The only upside is that every day he clings on means less seats for these mugs in two years time. More than half of them are so stupid they don’t even realise it.
Move on on 04:36 - Jun 8 with 722 viewsRyorry

Move on on 14:59 - Jun 7 by noggin

In my fantasy film world, he & LiarJohnson have both moved on by moving in together.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024