Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly 19:47 - Jun 7 with 1495 viewsFixed_It

Germany v England. Jesus - how the hell did I not know this was on? Or have we reached such saturation point that nobody cares any more?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 19:53 - Jun 7 with 1249 viewsMattinLondon

It’s a glorified friendly after a long season. If it was more important then more would have been made of it.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:01 - Jun 7 with 1212 viewsArnieM

Watching it too ( having stumbled across it as well). Our lot look like it’s “ end of season and we’re on the beach 🏖” look about them …. Very flat tbh

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:02 - Jun 7 with 1206 viewspointofblue

The way England are playing, I don't think they realise it's on either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 1186 viewsChondzoresk

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:02 - Jun 7 by pointofblue

The way England are playing, I don't think they realise it's on either.

Germany extremely lively and attacking, England are slow and ponderous. At the mo there will be only 1 winner.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:11 - Jun 7 with 1149 viewsMark

The players should be resting ahead of a long season with a World Cup in the middle, not playing yet another competition to sell more TV rights and to expose us to more adverts.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 1130 viewsjeera

Why are we dressed as Chelsea?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 1095 viewsMark

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:15 - Jun 7 by jeera

Yes, we should be playing in red.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 1091 viewspointofblue

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:15 - Jun 7 by jeera

Because we like losing on penalties?

Login to get fewer ads

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:20 - Jun 7 with 1090 viewsPerublue

No idea what channel it's on in the UK but I'm currently watching the World cup play-off U.A.E Vs. Australia .........even though I have the choice of the England match....simply for the passion and importance over a friendly....sorry Nations league match.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 1023 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I fully accept I have an irrational dislike for Harry Kane, but if only the Harry Kane that plays for Spurs could turn up for England*

*I know I know, he’s scored a lot of goals and put in some good performances, but always seems lethargic when I’ve seen him in an England shirt in past couple of years
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 20:55 - Jun 7 with 975 viewsstrikalite

Oh look, another "league"...
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 951 viewspointofblue

It was coming - England have been dreadful and Southgate's being found out.

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:04 - Jun 7 with 938 viewsSonOfSpock

Given the slow, negative build up play and attempted possession football from England it doesn't seem like they care either.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:06 - Jun 7 with 930 viewsChondzoresk

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:01 - Jun 7 by pointofblue

Yes. Woeful. Slow. Poor. England have no tempo. Let’s see if GS sorts it out. Questions will start to be asked of him if results continually go downhill.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 921 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Two centre halves who have been out of form or struggled to get a regular place all season and two right backs who have just come back from substantial injuries.. one of which is being asked to play at left back. All of this on front of a keeper who has spent all season in a relegation battle.

And it shows
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:12 - Jun 7 with 909 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:01 - Jun 7 by pointofblue

To be fair they’ve turned up when playing the tournaments- this is just a glorified friendly.
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:18 - Jun 7 with 885 viewspointofblue

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:12 - Jun 7 by SuperKieranMcKenna

To be fair they’ve turned up when playing the tournaments- this is just a glorified friendly.

This is a tournament, though not as highly regarded as the World Cup or the Euro's, obviously. Think we finished third in the first even Nations League - at risk of being relegated this time around.

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:20 - Jun 7 with 879 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:18 - Jun 7 by pointofblue

This is a tournament, though not as highly regarded as the World Cup or the Euro's, obviously. Think we finished third in the first even Nations League - at risk of being relegated this time around.

Yes albeit one most casual fans probably don’t care about!
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:22 - Jun 7 with 868 viewsjeera

I can't be alone in automatically shouting "FFS Town, I mean England" when we conceded.

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:22 - Jun 7 with 869 viewsquirkie

Just had a quick look at the WC draw.

England will top the group and get a 2nd round tie against Senegal and win that on penalties after a tortious 120 minutes. Then France in the quarter finals and out England go.

Southgate handed another 4 year deal :)
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 21:23]

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:23 - Jun 7 with 863 viewsArnieM

Germany doing to England , what I hope Town do to all opposition this coming season 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:25 - Jun 7 with 850 viewsjeera

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:22 - Jun 7 by quirkie

Just had a quick look at the WC draw.

England will top the group and get a 2nd round tie against Senegal and win that on penalties after a tortious 120 minutes. Then France in the quarter finals and out England go.

Southgate handed another 4 year deal :)
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 21:23]

May as well not bother watching it now we know what happens!

Glad you didn't post about Ozark.

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:38 - Jun 7 with 802 viewsDinDjarin

Not sure that was a pen?
Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:39 - Jun 7 with 788 viewsSE1blue

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:23 - Jun 7 by ArnieM

Germany doing to England , what I hope Town do to all opposition this coming season 👍

Letting in a late equalizer seems familiar...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:49 - Jun 7 with 749 viewsSarge

Just stumbled across a football match on the telly on 21:38 - Jun 7 by DinDjarin

Not sure that was a pen?

Definitely not but makes up for the one against Hungary
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024