Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Person in the street interviews 20:36 - Jun 7 with 1636 viewsBlueNomad

I shouldn’t be surprised but all the (mainly retired) people saying “Boris (which makes him sound so cuddly) should be given another chance because, after all, he got us through Covid” totally baffle me with their “logic.”

I wonder which bit of his COBRA ducking, late responding, corrupt contracting, care home decimating, higher death rate actions they are referring to.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 20:37]
Person in the street interviews on 20:46 - Jun 7 with 1561 viewsMeadowlark

I am mainly retired, and I cannot figure out why all you lot voted him in in the first place! Now you're accusing him of being a liar, but not when the lies were about Corbyn and Brexit!
Person in the street interviews on 20:46 - Jun 7 with 1552 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Probably something about “yeah but a chicken korma”
Person in the street interviews on 20:54 - Jun 7 with 1534 viewsBlueNomad

Person in the street interviews on 20:46 - Jun 7 by Meadowlark

I am mainly retired, and I cannot figure out why all you lot voted him in in the first place! Now you're accusing him of being a liar, but not when the lies were about Corbyn and Brexit!

I am not retired and have never voted Tory. So, please explain who “you lot” are.
Person in the street interviews on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 1493 viewsBlueBadger

Person in the street interviews on 20:46 - Jun 7 by Meadowlark

Well, this is quite the take.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Person in the street interviews on 21:12 - Jun 7 with 1482 viewsGeomorph

They’re all thick as sh1t

DrG
Person in the street interviews on 21:17 - Jun 7 with 1464 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Person in the street interviews on 21:08 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Well, this is quite the take.

You bloody rightie - always tugging the forelock of the elephantine Eton-boy.

Or something like that.
Person in the street interviews on 21:21 - Jun 7 with 1449 viewsBlueBadger

Person in the street interviews on 21:17 - Jun 7 by SuperKieranMcKenna

You bloody rightie - always tugging the forelock of the elephantine Eton-boy.

Or something like that.

Not going to lie, I thought we'd reached a nadir when somebody tried being a Frimmers tribute act the other day, but imagine wanting to be a Harry tribute act.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Person in the street interviews on 06:06 - Jun 8 with 1246 viewsBLUEGOLD

Person in the street interviews on 21:21 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Not going to lie, I thought we'd reached a nadir when somebody tried being a Frimmers tribute act the other day, but imagine wanting to be a Harry tribute act.

To quote Stephen Fry “ask a stupid person get a stupid answer”
Login to get fewer ads

Person in the street interviews on 07:13 - Jun 8 with 1184 viewsOldsmoker

The "COBRA ducking, late responding, corrupt contracting, care home decimating, higher death rate actions" were never reported on in the Daily Fail or Daily Excess which is their news source.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Person in the street interviews on 07:50 - Jun 8 with 1136 viewsWeWereZombies

Person in the street interviews on 07:13 - Jun 8 by Oldsmoker

The "COBRA ducking, late responding, corrupt contracting, care home decimating, higher death rate actions" were never reported on in the Daily Fail or Daily Excess which is their news source.

And yet Boris Johnson is booed by the majority of the supposedly flag shagging sycophants as he arrived for the Jubilee celebrations last Saturday...

[edit] Saturday for Sunday, it was a long weekend...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 8:17]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Person in the street interviews on 07:58 - Jun 8 with 1099 viewsOldsmoker

Person in the street interviews on 07:50 - Jun 8 by WeWereZombies

And yet Boris Johnson is booed by the majority of the supposedly flag shagging sycophants as he arrived for the Jubilee celebrations last Saturday...

[edit] Saturday for Sunday, it was a long weekend...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 8:17]

Then they must have been influenced by the BBC 'cos we all know the BBC is biased against the Tories according to the Tories.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Person in the street interviews on 08:23 - Jun 8 with 1071 viewsWeWereZombies

Person in the street interviews on 07:58 - Jun 8 by Oldsmoker

Then they must have been influenced by the BBC 'cos we all know the BBC is biased against the Tories according to the Tories.

The two elderly lesbians I was sitting between at our local Jubilee afternoon tea, cakes and folk music celebration on Sunday were completely unaware of Private Eye's current front cover, but delighted when I explained that Boris Johnson's speech bubble said 'Enjoy your party' and the Queen's speech bubble said 'It's a work event!'. Sometimes people do reflect on their experiences when making judgements (I have yet to discuss Carol Ann Duffy's appointment as Poet Laureate with them, to be honest I am more likely to mull over what the appointment of atheist Sir Martin Rees as English Royal Astronomer means were we to sing 'God Save The Queen'.)

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Person in the street interviews on 08:52 - Jun 8 with 1026 viewsmrshallisfit

One old duffer in Swaffham said he was a good person. Mind boggles to what a bad person is in his mind. I suppose Hitler Putin and Stalin.
Person in the street interviews on 10:38 - Jun 8 with 957 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Person in the street interviews on 08:52 - Jun 8 by mrshallisfit

One old duffer in Swaffham said he was a good person. Mind boggles to what a bad person is in his mind. I suppose Hitler Putin and Stalin.

DaveU is very unhappy that you have maligned Hitler, Putin and Stalin.

Maybe DaveU is our new Russian Troll Farm monitor, after CIL got reassigned?
Person in the street interviews on 10:41 - Jun 8 with 952 viewswkj

Person in the street interviews on 08:52 - Jun 8 by mrshallisfit

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Person in the street interviews on 10:46 - Jun 8 with 940 viewsmrshallisfit

Person in the street interviews on 10:41 - Jun 8 by wkj

Who is this DaveU you speak of?
Person in the street interviews on 10:50 - Jun 8 with 935 viewswkj

Person in the street interviews on 10:46 - Jun 8 by mrshallisfit

Who is this DaveU you speak of?

Some reprobate with a broken keyboard.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Person in the street interviews on 11:39 - Jun 8 with 890 viewsGeoffSentence

There was someone on Look East last night exscusing him on the basis that e was a 'party animal'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Person in the street interviews on 11:49 - Jun 8 with 872 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Person in the street interviews on 12:18 - Jun 8 with 832 viewsmatteoblue

I think Britain had one of the lowest death rates in Europe, if you use the most agreed accurate measure, which is excess deaths. However, having said that, it wasn't because of anything that Johnson did. Having looked at countries around the world and their death rates, there doesn't seem to be any correlation with the measures that they put in place. The only correlation I can see is slightly lower death rates in European countries (mainly western) that had a higher vaccine take up.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024