Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Owen selling his soul again 12:47 - Jun 8 with 1810 viewsIllinoisblue

The replies to this are golden. Running a stable must be expensive with all these scams he’s lending his name to.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 12:49 - Jun 8 with 1769 viewsKieran_Knows

What I can't seem to understand, is the bloke must be a multi-millionaire from his playing days, surely the money these companies are offering him aren't going to be life changing sums of money for him (even though he's already had that type of cash already).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 12:51 - Jun 8 with 1726 viewswkj

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 12:49 - Jun 8 by Kieran_Knows

What I can't seem to understand, is the bloke must be a multi-millionaire from his playing days, surely the money these companies are offering him aren't going to be life changing sums of money for him (even though he's already had that type of cash already).

I think Michael Owen is going after visibility - money is only part of the equation, relevance is so much more.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 12:53 - Jun 8 with 1689 viewsIllinoisblue

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 12:51 - Jun 8 by wkj

I think Michael Owen is going after visibility - money is only part of the equation, relevance is so much more.

He’d be better off sticking to horses. He’s one of those unique footballers that’s hated by fans of every club he played for.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 13:05 - Jun 8 with 1578 viewsBlueBadger

Big gambling debts, innit.

Allegedly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 13:27 - Jun 9 with 972 viewsSteve_M

Oh:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 13:44 - Jun 9 with 907 viewsjeera

As reluctant as I would be to speculate he does seem to be shamelessly whoring himself out wherever and whenever he can.

As has been alluded to, it stinks of desperation.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Michael Owen selling his soul again on 14:18 - Jun 9 with 814 viewsDanTheMan

They offer sometimes multi million pound deals for a few tweets.

They they get poor people to sign up in droves and do a runner.

There is almost no regulation to stop this from happening.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024